Chapter 8

For their first official date (Y/n) was taking Hailee to a fancy restaurant. He had picked her up and they drove to the restaurant while talking about many different things.

"We're here." (Y/n) mumbled with a smile, taking off his seatbelt. The two got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant only to see it totally packed. "Oh wow, this is really the place to be huh?" Hailee asked, and he nodded. "Yeah..food must be good." He agreed. "You've never been here before?" Hailee questioned, and (Y/n) shook his head. "Nope." He mumbled.

The two finally got to sit down, only to see that the food was very expensive and also way too fancy for their taste. They both shared a look and silently agreed to go somewhere else. "Wanna ditch this and go get burgers?" (Y/n) offered, and Hailee nodded. They got up and went to the car, now driving to Shake Shack.

When they got to shake shack (Y/n) ordered the burgers and Hailee went to find a table outside. "Alright, one for you, one for me, and a lot of fries they gave to me for free!" He exclaimed, handing out the burgers and putting the fries in the middle with an arrangement of condiments.

"Much better." Hailee mumbled while taking a bite of her burger. "I know, that other place was so expensive. Florence said it was a wonderful place, but she didn't mention it was so expensive and popular." (Y/n) shared. They both ate their burgers while talking about different things and weird stories.

"Wait! So people thought you were dating Florence?" Hailee asked after (Y/n) had told her a story about how (Y/n) and Florence went downtown together for one of the first times and we're mistaken for a couple. "Yeah, the worst part was her boyfriend actually thought it was true and he was going to beat me up!" (Y/n) answered, making Hailee laugh. He laughed with her and the two of them spent the next five minutes in laughter.

"This was fun, I had a good time." (Y/n) mumbled softly as they walked around a secluded part of LA. "Yeah, I had a good time." Hailee agreed, taking his hand in hers as they walked.

(Y/n) looked down and saw their hands connected, smiling instead of freaking out. "So, wanna do this again sometime?" He asked, making eye contact with her as they stopped walking. "I would love to." Hailee told him, now looking at his lips. (Y/n) leaned it a bit before stopping, before leaning in again and then hesitating again.

"Just kiss me." Hailee mumbled, pressing her lips onto his and placed her hands on his cheeks. His arms wrapped around her waist as he deepened the kiss, both of them only pulling apart when air became an issue.

"That was- that was nice." (Y/n) smiled in a daze. "That was very nice." Hailee agreed, before pressing her lips to his cheek and grabbing his hand. They kept walking until they got back to (Y/n)'s car and he took her home.

"See you on set tomorrow." He told her, waving as she got out of the car. "Yep, bye (Y/n)." She smiled, closing the door. "Bye Hailee!" He shouted, making sure she could hear him as she walked to her door.

Once she was safely inside he drove away, smiling to himself. "Best day ever..." He mumbled, a smile never leaving his face.