And so we continue

The theme song goes smoothly but Lakko seems confused during the whole thing.

The episode begins as morning hits the Warner movie lot. At first the day looks glorious but reality in all its grime hits fast and hard. Dot goes to the kitchen to find Wakko eating and Yakko watching the news on his phone while drinking coffee. Everything is gross. Dot eats an overly cute cupcake. She turns into a Sanrio character. Her rainbow eye lasers made anything cute. This about the time Lakko Warner wake up. She yawns, "Hey sibs, I had a really weird dream where I was dating a duck girl and I also wanted to date a duck boy so I..." Dot accidently turned her sister cute.

Lakko seemed okay with this because it made her feel girly. So she turned her other siblings cute. Yakko didn't want to and Wakko was down to try it. Finding success in making them cute, Dot Warner turned everything cute while singing. This seemed ideal. Until they had to deal with it for four weeks of non stop cute and singing. While Dot, Wakko, and Yakko basically went nuts from it. Meanwhile Lakko was completely fine with this being forever. However her siblings couldn't stand it anymore and found the most disgusting thing. A pigeon. Then they ate it to end their misery. The world returned to it's disgusting messy state.

Other than the fact that The Original Warners were part pigeon and Lakko was still a Sanrio character. Lakko boosted, "Ha! No more discomfort in my own skin, I'll be girly and cute forever!!"

Now for a Pinky and The Brain review, live!

The theme is still great.

I like space. Ah. The Brain is sending an Ad for his takeover plot. And aliens got it... I wanna date an alien but everyone fears them. The aliens seem uninvested in a takeover. They must prefer Pinky. Note that Brain cannot see his friends have no taste in control but rather Cinnabons.

Anyway, I'm counting this as Pinky and Brain on a double date with aliens.

They do singing which is cool.

Brain sees no value in Earth, huh?

The second act begins with the Warner Siblings covering an election that isn't a living nightmare. They get bored by it. Lakko in her boredom declares that all Presidents are criminals and we shouldn't elect a leader who doesn't reflect our values, so burn down the government and destroy all capitalism. Also eat the rich. Yakko sympathized so looked at some nutty third party runners. The first one is about getting in random people's pools because you want to. The next is about not dealing with any issues at all... So I guess there blue given the lack of change and refusal to acknowledge their members concerns.

Still better than kill everyone who isn't like us party.

The final is Russians attempting to take over America for some reason.

To the next episode.