I like Cartoons

The Episode begins with a little girl watching TV at night. It's static. Then Yakko, Wakko, Dot plus Lakko Warner coming out of the TV. They are ghostly and floating everywhere. Wakko Warner is eating a picture of fruit. Yakko Warner is going through the underwear drawer. Dot Warner is bouncing on the ceiling fan. Lakko Warner is humming Once upon a dream in a creepy way while dancing with a male doll dressed like a groom. Dot writes on the wall in lipstick. Yakko jokes to the kid about his doll clown. Wakko is scare of the clown. Lakko is trying on dresses and decides she prefers overalls. The cat clicks the TV off.

The Warners are sucked in. The little girl turns the TV back on. The Theme song plays and Lakko is finally keeping up yet the theme is spooky.

We are on a set of a horror movie. The Warners keep asking for candy but nobody is in the mood. Killjoy. There's a haunted house with a just take one candy pumpkin. They each take one candy. Other than Wakko who takes a handful. His handful gets blown away and into a sewer. There's a bootleg Pennywise down there... Weirdo. The clown keeps tempting Wakko to come down. Wakko is not interested in clowns. Yet the candy. Dot comes over. So does Lakko and Yakko. Wakko admits he is scared of clowns but this one is cute. Lakko claims she prefers some more monstrous or alien, or you know girls.

Dot and Yakko insist the clown is so cute. The clown says otherwise. They torment the clown. Who runs away to avoid them. They chase after him each getting to see their fears. Dot sees her own aging form, but still finds herself cute and witty. Wakko faces food he can't eat, he eats it anyway. Lakko faced returning to the Disney Laboratories but refused it so harm that the clown got beat the dead lights out of him. Yakko faced being unfunny and being alone, it really got to him. His siblings quickly found him and saved him from his fear. Leaving the clown to face his fear. Showing The Warners are true Eldritch horror of this universe.

Pinky and The Brain review time, It's Alive!

I like Halloween.... Wait, Bride of Pinky?

Did you kids know that Frankenstein has a Queer subtext? Also if That Idiot Doctor dated his creation then he wouldn't have died cold and scared in the middle of nowhere. Then again it would beg the Pygmalion question.

Anyway, Marry Pinky, Brain! He's so loyal.

Lakko Warner was in the bag too in my AU. You can't stop me. Not even God can stop me... How do I know? Because I was God once.

Beside my delusions, we have a review. Now Brain, that is a hot lady. I love her. Pinky stop flirting with her, Brain is getting Jealous.

She's so cute.

Don't marry her, Marry Brain. He is getting too salty.

This is a nice wedding.

She's a good person not a monster.

And now they turn on Brain.

Oh another Monster. Wait you leave Pinky for this rando?! Cool tentacle action.

You were about to kiss Pinky! Do it! Damn it Brain!!

There's no Lakko so not comment on the short.

Next time!