Chapter 7

Artemis sighed gently as she began to wake, the morning sun peeking in through a gap in her curtains. She rolled in her sleep drawing the covers over her, nuzzling her pillow for a moment before her eyes began to flicker awake.

"Wakey wakey Artemis. You've got a date with a very lucky boy today!"

"Hmmm?" The blue-haired goddess sat up slowly, yawning widely covering her mouth with one hand as the other rubbed at an eye.

She blinked for a second as the world came into focus to see a brightly smiling Hestia standing at the end of her bed, one hand in a thumbs up, the other holding a hair brush.

"W-Wait t-that wasn't a dream?!" Her eyes shot to the side looking at the beautiful pink summer dress hung up ready for her.

"Hehe surely you weren't that drunk that you can't remember." She walked over to the dress and smiled, "You picked this one out yourself. You had been so worried that Bell wouldn't like it." She started giggling. "It was so cute to see you like that!"

"H-Hestia!" She turned away blushing hard at her friend teasing.

'Oh no!' All the memories from the night before came rushing back. The drinking, the dress shopping. The the...

Her face went scarlet as she rubbed her legs together under the cover. 'When did I fall from grace? I get this way when I think of my students... Sure Bell is sweet, handsome and above all else kind.'

"I...I don't think I can do this Hestia!"

"Don't be silly! You're both going to have a wonderful time!"

She sat up and cowered in her covers. "B-But what if he doesn't want to go with me? What if I make a fool of myself? What if..."

"Baka! You're overreacting! Firstly Bell wouldn't deny any opportunity to go on a date with you! If you embarrass yourself Bell won't judge. Now shut up and get a shower so I can comb your hair."

"Ugggh!" She fell back into her pillows. "At least make me a cup of coffee while I shower!"

Hestia dropped her head to one side as she looked at her confused "What do you mean? I'm getting in with you silly!"

"Wait What!?"

Hestia grabbed the edge of her cover and pulled it away from her.

"We haven't bathed together in so long. Come on, it will be fun, just like the old days! Besides, we've got to plan out your date."

Artemis sighed as she sat up in bed, dropping her legs to the floor before clutching her head. She wasn't hungover, but felt a little groggy, it was taking a few moments to clear the cobwebs from her head. But a nice shower and a cup of coffee would quickly sort that.

"Come on, cheer up. Bell is going to be all over you by the end of the day. Who knows, maybe you'll finally lose your virginity."

"Mmmm maybe." She yawned before she realised what she had said.

"HESTIA!"

"Hehe, what, it's true... A hug leads into, a kiss under the moonlight a secluded ally as he bends you over, You begging for his..."

"HESTIA!!!"

Artemis might have been feeling sleepy still, but she was perfectly awake now.

Shaking the thoughts of Bell kissing her under the moonlight and pretending she never had the ones where his hands began to explore, she stood up and marched her way over to her bathroom.

"Let's... Let's just get ready okay?"

"Of course we want to make you look extra special for your crush."