Chapter 5

After what felt like a long and dreamless sleep, Artemis finally stirred from her slumber. Her body ached from her terrible sleeping position, but a quick stretch helped that. Her blurry eyes cleared and drew her attention outside.

'Guess it's still early.'

She thought, getting to her feet and doing another couple of stretches. She yawned, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a small mug from the side before proceeding to make herself a cup of coffee. As the water boiled, her mind turned back to the previous night with Hestia. Causing her face to blush a little.

"Ugh, surely she was joking... That girl always knew how to embarrass me!"

She could see the water bubbling away as she quickly added two small spoonfuls of coffee into her mug. Carefully pouring in the water and stirring it gently.

"Mm can't beat it."

She said to herself as she grabbed the handle. She blew on it a little before taking a small sip and smiling.

She returned to her front room, taking a quick look at the clock on the wall; she sighed.

"Ugh, three hours early... He-he, well at least I can relax for once."

She smiled again and made her way to sit down, only to trip as she turned. Steadying herself with her hand, she looked down to see a small shopping bag. She scratched her head, putting the cup down and taking a seat before looking inside.

She found a note addressed to her. Hestia's handwriting. She sighed and opened it.

'Artemis.

Hehe, guess I teased you too much, huh? Didn't expect you to faint, though it must have embarrassed you, huh? Anyway, don't think for a second you're getting out of this bet! I intend to keep my end of it so you best keep yours.

P.S. I've also left a little something extra in the bag. Just in case you're feeling a little adventurous. I'm sure Bell will love it.

Your bestie Hestia.'

Artemis blushed again as she realised she wasn't joking about the bet. Which meant she had to stand in front of Bell all-day wearing that outfit again. Her face heated up faster than the water she just boiled as she looked down in the bag. She pulled out the skirt and looked at it closely. It was definitely shorter than the other.. But until she tried it on, she wouldn't know by how much. So she quickly put it to one side, only to glimpse something else in the bag.

'Hm?' She looked inside, her eyes widening as she pulled out a set of bright pink lingerie. It wasn't a small set though, it was a full-on outfit. Sheer pale pink silk stockings, with a matching garter belt. The stockings were plain pink from toe to the top of her thigh, before ending with a darker pink lace trim, they were clipped to the garter belt which was entirely made of pale pink lace with the same darker pink trim, it was so fine, mostly her skin showed. She put them aside with a blush, before reaching for the next parts, a pair of arm length gloves in the same solid pink silk as the stockings, again edged with darker pink lace. However, it was the sleeveless pink satin corset that really made her blush. She could see how tight it would be on her without trying it on, shrinking her waist and pushing her breasts up. She dropped it the moment after picking it up and seeing the vision in her head of her wearing it. She blushed as if Bell were looking at her in it.

She gulped hard as she also laid the items of clothing down. She tried to ignore it by drinking her coffee. But it was far too difficult. Her eyes kept darting to the side and in the end, she finally gave up.