halleys comet

Fast forward 3 years into the future.

Melanie Pov
No where in a thousand years, I would've thought that I would be marrying Billie. I remembered in high school me ignoring her continuously.  I ended up hanging out with her again and again. Then I started to even like her once again. I wasn't so happy with those feelings. But eventually it worked out. I mean yes my friends and family was telling me to that I was making a mistake. Me being stubborn I of course didn't listen.

I ended up being with Billie once again. I vented to her and told her what I wanted. I've told her what I view my perfect girlfriend to be. If she were to fuck things up than I wouldn't see her ever fucking again. Then she will get the fuck out of my life. Well it took a lot of convincing but I started to trust her.

No one hated her guts more than Angelina but she dealt with Billie for me. So did Ke$ha and my family. Good news, I haven't seen Ariana since high school. I was in high school about three years ago. It's been quite peaceful since then. I hate to admit it but I'm in love.

Today was our wedding day. Yes of course, Angelina was my maid of honor. Billie had one of her friends to be her best man. I think it's going to go pretty well. I mean I've planned this wedding for about 6 months. I needed it to be perfect, I wanted my dream wedding.

Angelina Pov
No I didn't like the fact that Melanie is about to marry her toxic fiance. It pissed me off so much. But Melanie seems happy, I'm not saying I want her to go through shit. But if they get a divorce, I'm going to say I told you so. Then I'll eventually probably make billies life miserable. Finally, I'll be comforting Melanie once again.

Yes I used to have a crush on Melanie one time. That wasn't the reason I was angry that she was getting married to Billie. Billie is just a piece of shit. If I sound jealous than whatever. I talk about her all the time with Ke$ha it's  our thing. I am pretty happy to be the main of honor. I think she made a splendid choice.

Billie Pov
Everyone may hate me but I'm marrying Melanie. I've finally gotten over my player stage. I've left that me behind. I mean I loved Melanie unconditionally. I wasn't going to not be with her. I've allowed myself to get seduced by other woman. I broke her heart, and I know that her trust for me is on thin ice.

I mean if I do anything wrong, even the slightest thing. The marriage will be over. I felt like I've been behaving quite well. I've have a lot of patience dealing with her family and friends. Since they all hate my guts. But hey I was marrying my dream girl today. They'll just have to deal with it.

I've decided that I wanted to have an all white suit. I got one of my buddies to be my best man. I've got fucking Maroon 5 to play at our reception. I helped a lot with the planning. I think today is perfect and nobody. Is going to stop anything. Not even Ariana, if she comes out hiding.

Hours later

Ariana Pov
Word on the street, Billie and Melanie is getting married. Now that's no surprise is it? Of course it's not. I knew those two would've been together once again. I've done quite well keeping my distance from them.
I've gotten closer to my old friends Liz, and Noah. I heard they were invited to the wedding.

Everyone I could remember from high school was invited to the wedding. No surprise I wasn't invited to the wedding. I mean I get it. I gave them both hell when we were in high school. I've been seeing a guy, I think he's great you know. Everything is up for me. Although, I do feel as if I should show up as surprise.

I've found one of their wedding flyers. I wanted to say congrats to the two. Maybe we could say goodbye to our past. So I put their address into my gps. As I started to drive there, I started to drink and drink. For some reason, I was thinking about my memories with Billie.

I started to drink, going against what they always say. Don't drink and drive. Well I luckily didn't crash into anyone. I was a drunk mess and I hurried to the wedding. It was held at a church. "Any objections?", the priest said. "I OBJECT!", I exclaimed. The crowd murmured. "I hate you both!", I yelled. "Ariana you're not about to ruin my fucking wedding day", Billie said annoyed.

"Pardon my French", she added, we was at a church. "Ariana please go", Melanie said. "No!, I still have feeling for you Billie!", I yelled. "Well that's unfortunate, I'm getting married", she stated. I come to a realization, that I was speaking nonsense. I guess the liquor took a toll of me.

"You're right, I'm drunk", I said. "We see that", Melanie said. "Believe it or not, I wanted to say congrats, well congrats and goodbye", I said as I started to tear up and I left quickly.
I didn't know why I even went over there, that was do embarrassing.
I sat out on a bench, outside of the church. Thinking about how I was such a wreck.

Melanie Pov
After a few years I've seen Ariana. No surprise she showed up to my wedding and tried to object. I sort of felt bad for her in a way. She wasn't the best person. But her dad is a piece of shit. I blame her for insanity. Besides her attempting to object she didn't do much damage.

"Continue", I stated. "Ok, you may kiss the bride", the priest said. I pressed my lips onto Billie. She grabbed my leg onto her hip. She kissed me non-stop, she was so extra. I know my family wasn't feeling it. Because they've hated her so much. It's all good though. I walked the aisle as I held billies hand.

"Please don't take her last name", my mom begged. "Ok I won't", I said as I laughed. Billies last name was O'Connell probably the most whitest name ever. My mom said that her last name would ruin the Latina vibe to my original last name. I thought that was pretty funny. We ended leaving the church. No sight of Ariana thank God.

We went to the reception. Afterwards we've decided to go to Mexico for our honeymoon. It's very beautiful over there. Well I was married to my high school crush. And nobody, nobody could tell me different about her.

to be continued...