focus

Melanie Pov
I never knew that Ariana and them has a flop book. "Kim Kardashian had cement injected in her ass!", probably true. "Oprah Winfrey is RICH as fuck". "Christina Aguilera pregnant by the janitor", ew why. "Are these things true?", I said as I look at her and flipped the book.

"Yeah, every part it's my turn to write it in so that's why I have it"Elizabeth said. "Oh ok, should we meet up with Dove to?", I asked. "I wouldn't know, she acts like it's a pleasure to be in Ariana's group", she explained. "Let's just call her we coulduse  another person", Billie said as she walked in.

For the past few minutes, I was just reading the book. "Rita ora:who", well damn. "Vanessa Hudgens: disney forced her kn drugs, she might have done that herself". "Jennifer Lawrence is a a loser ass wanna be, I believe that.

"Raven Symone looks like a bird!", I yelled as I laughed.  "Still true", Billie said as she smirked at me as she she was fixing herself in the mirror. "Absolutely true, I'm gonna call Dove real quick", Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth Pov
"Oh shit, it's Ariana", I said as I stood up. "Dove things you're mad at her because she's running for spring fling queen", I said. "God I'm not mad at her, I'm worried about her, I think somebody nominated her as a joke or something, I mean nobody votes for her she's gonna have a total breakdown and who's gonna have to take care of her me!", She explained.

"So you'll think anyone will come for her?", I asked confused. "Liz, she's not pretty, I mean that sounds bad whatever the spring fling queen is always pretty, the crazy thing is it should be Victoria(monet) but people forget about her because she's such a slut.", She said I was so should to hear those words out her mouth.

"Anyway I got to to, I'm going to bed", she said as she hanged up. "Well, she's not mad at you", I said as I laid down. "Hold on", she said. "Are you ok?", I asked. "Shshh", she said, I wonder what was her problem. "Hello?", Victoria said. "If someone said something bad about you you want me to tell you right?", Dove said.

"No", Victoria said. "What if it was someone your thought was your friend?", Dove said. "What are you...hold on other line", Victoria said. "I'm not taking this anymore", Dove said. "Good for you Dove", I said. "Hello?",Victoria  said. "Let's go out", Ariana said

"Ok hold on, I'm on the other line with Dove", she said. "Don't invite her!", Ariana said."Hold on", Victoria said. "It's Ariana, she wants to hang out with me tonight but she told me not to tell you", Victoria said. "Do not hang it with her", Dove said. "Why?", Victoria said. "You don't want me to tell you", Dove said.

Dove pov
"Ugh you can tell me hold on", Victoria said. "Oh my god, she's so annoying", she also said. "Who is?", I asked. "Who's this?", she asked. "Dove", I said confused. "Right, hold on", she said. "Oh my god, she's so annoying",she said. "I know just get rid of her", Ariana said as her mouth was full

"Ok, what is it?", Victoria asked. "Ariana said nobody likes you because you're such a slut", I told her. "She said that?!", she asked as she was very shocked with her mouth open. "You didn't hear from me", I replied. "Harsh Dove", Elizabeth said. "Whatever she has the right to know", I said.

"I can't go out, *cough* *cough*, I'm sick", Victoria said. "Booo you whore", Ariana said as she hung up. Vitctoria was so shocked that she had to think twice of what she was hearing.
"Ok, so my place at 8 the both of you", Elizabeth said. "Back at ya", Dove said. "Whatever", Victoria said annoyed.

ok now I know what you're thinking, why are you coping mean girls, the story is based on mean girls/mean queens by poptoonstv on YT and k-12, COMBINED, just not the same storyline of I'm not that much of a copier, but Alexa play copycat by Billie Eilish.....