CHAPTER 48

NOMZAMO

They thought they defeated me, but little did they know that I was actually summoning my dragon spirit of which I didn't know that I had to begin with.

I needed full training on how to control it and how to use the powers, but hey, it is what it is. I'll just have to work with whatever.

The fire was dripping from my mouth the second I opened my eyes which were flaming red. I saw my dragon self through Izzy's big eyes and that moment Willow's mother changed into a human horse, you know them right? Yes, those with upper human bodies and lower horses' bodies horse.

Her spear was weird looking, It was amorphous, it's ineffable and it had a mouth, it was diminutive but definitely powerful.

Shattered black glasses with skeleton signs were used as a barricade to prevent the others from encroaching our fight.

She was, after all, fighting for her husband who shattered into thousands of pieces of ice as they watched in horror.

The satisfaction on my heart when I saw Willow's eyes veiled with tears and all the blood drained off his face when his father shattered it's compared to nothing.

I wish I had a camera just to capture the moment, it was picturesque.

And when I defeated his mother by incinerating her, the anger, pain, and antipathy in his eyes brought about frisson in me. He was bellicose and I was there for it all.

She was quick & fast in a way that at times I didn't see Izzy coming.

“I'll kill you, Ceres! You took my soul mate away from me!” She shouted running up to me.

I flapped my wings and went high dodging the poison coming out from the mouth of the spear. I opened my mouth and set fire to her, but she shifted and I saw her all up on my face.

We were no longer on the ground but in the air with her people watching us and cheering for her in their language. Willow was focusing on us, I don't think he even blinked.

She sent her poison my way again, but I flew higher and I heard a thud behind me, but I didn't dare to look because that would've distracted me.

I gathered all my fire, every fire in my body, and settled it in my mouth even though it was burning my ears and mouth. I had to because I was getting tired and I needed to save my strength for Satanas.

She roared making the whole building shake as if it wanted to crumble down. The roof flew up exposing us to the night dark sky with strange glowing phosphor sky creatures.

I waited for her spear to charge. It shook violently in her hands before forming a tremendous circle with sparkling daggers. She brought up her hand before pointing the spear my way.

I waited until she released it from her spear and I watched as it approached me. I opened my mouth and sent out a fire. Her circle and my fire met in the middle with a great impact that made the whole building shake before it came crumbling down and sent everyone flying including Willow's mother.

I flew out of the ring and flew to where Willow was standing. I picked him up with my claws and flew to the sky. Willow's mother screamed with her hand stretched out to the heavens.

I heard Willow sniffing below me. I laughed and watched as the building came crumbling down leaving nothing, but soil. The whole place has been obliterated. The government can use this land for building houses or something.

I land on the ground and gently put Willow to the ground with his knees, but he quickly gets to his feet and our surroundings became black, but I can still see him.