Mark the Assassin

Okay well here it is! I hope you like this story! It's my second fanfic and Im hoping that you'll all love it!

-LuvDaBooks487

***************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

Mark the Assassin

I need to pee.

I passed by the intoxicated teenagers/adults I guess you could say, some I knew and most of them just showed up. I was almost positive that almost the entire student body of Juilliard had shown up. I passed my two best friends, Isobel and Hannah, taking shots and being cheered on by a crowd of people. They were definitely going to be hungover tomorrow if they continued drinking like that; I knew at that point that I would probably have to dream them back to their dorms.

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, EXCUSE ME!" I was growing increasingly annoyed as I shoved my way through the throng of people that I didn't even know.

"Whoa, I expected the birthday girl to be a little more happy!" Seth said coming out from the crowd of late teens. Seth was one of my guy friends, he had a bright future of acting ahead of him for sure. I laughed.

"Well I just realized why Hannah volunteered to do invitations, I don't know most of the people here! I actually saw some freshmen and it was supposed to be juniors here." I replied.

"Relax Erin, the party's great, now all we have to do is have the birthday girl blow out the candles to her cake!" Seth exclaimed.

"Okay one sec, I need to pee. That's why I was going outside in the first place." I laughed.

"But the bathrooms are over there." Seth stated pointing towards the back of the huge room my step mother had rented out of the hotel. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost positive that those bathrooms smell like puke since most of the people here are either completely drunk or on the verge of being drunk. Well besides you and me." I replied. He chuckled as I turned around and started walking again. I opened the door to get out and breathed in the fresh air of the hotel. I walked down the halls trying to find the bathroom and finally came to a hall that said Restrooms. I walked to the women's restroom and peed. I looked into the length mirrors and smiled.

My black hair was left in its usual curls, I had simply glossed my unusually red lips, and my cheek bones stood out with the blush used to make my skin look less pale. I had a strapless dress that ended mid-thigh, it was a royal blue dress, and a red bow was in the center. I had red pumps making me 5 inches taller than I actually was.

I sadly smiled, I looked exactly like my gorgeous mother who had passed away when I was only 8 years old. My dad had remarried when I was 12 with a woman named Vannessa Torrents and had died in a car accident when I was 16. I was left with Vannessa who got consumed with work and never acknowledged me, and when she did she had anger in her eyes.

I sighed and realized a tear had slid down my cheek. I wiped it away and walked out the door. The halls were eerily silent as I walked by. It was like nobody was here...

"AH-" I barely managed to get out before I felt a hand wrap around my mouth. My eyes widened as I saw a knife drawn to my neck. There was hestitation. Is this person gonna kill me or what?!

"I can't do this." the mysterious man said. He let go of me and I cautiously turned around.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I asked. He put the knife he had away.