Just Keep Swimming

Woah. 90 reads? When I read that I realize I had to update. More votes though people! AND COMMENTS. OR ELSE I SHALL NOT UPDATE. growl.

-LuvDaBooks487

********************************************************************************

Chapter 3

Just Keep Swimming

"Who is willing to spray this sun protection thing on me??" I asked the boys. They all volunteered, but I picked Niall.

"Ha!" he bragged. The boys went out towards the ocean, to swim. I just gave Niall the spray and turned around so my back was facing him. He sprayed the slightly cold spray of sun protection over my back and the back of my thighs. Afterwards I turned around and thanked him.

"No problem." he replied in his Irish accent.

"Now let's swim!" I yelled and threw my flip flops off and started running off towards the beach. Niall followed me as we both plummeted into the water.

The water was a deep blue, and it was warm. I came up and found none of the boys there. Huh, I guess they left. I looked down and I realized I could see all of the fish swimming by.

I felt a rather big hand grip tightly around my ankle and I let out a yelp before I was pulled under water.

Dory's words from Nemo echoed in my head, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming."

I swam and opened my eyes in the salty ocean water. I saw a leg so I pulled at it, bringing whoever it was under water.

Turns out, it was Louis. He opened his eyes and a devilish smirk crossed his face when he saw me. My eyes widened in alarm and I began swimming as fast as I could out of the water. I saw another pair of legs and shot out of the water, jumping on the person's back.

"DON'T LET LOUIS GET ME!" I yelled. I heard a deep chuckle and it was Harry whose back I was on. I narrowed my eyes at him and looked down at his big hands.

"You're the one who pulled me under water," I said. He just gave me a cheeky grin and put me down. I rolled my eyes, and began to make my way to shore. Suddenly, I felt water being splashed against my head. I turned around and found Louis to be the one to be splashing water at me.

Naturally, I splashed him back, which resulted in a splash war between us. I don't usually last long in them because I hate the feeling of having loads of water hit my face to the point I have to hold my breath.

"I surrender!" I yelled. Louis held a victorious smile and yelled, "SUPERMAN WINS AGAIN!"

I cocked my eyebrow at him and he simply shrugged. I finally got out of the water and got my towel, and began drying myself off.

The boys came out as well and it was...well breath taking.

They were all shirtless, still soaking wet from the water, showing off their six packs. I had to admit, they looked super hot. I guess they noticed I was staring at them because they soon all held smirks on their faces.

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" All of them started singing and dancing around the beach. I clutched my stomach as I laughed like crazy. If the beach wasn't rented out by us, people would be staring at them like they were lunatics.

"What? We are only speaking the truth, our fans and girlfriends have let us know that. You as well." Zayn said, joking. I laughed, but then my stomach grumbled. I just realized I was hungry.

"Yanno what, I'm hungry too." Niall said.

"You're always hungry." Louis muttered.

"Which is why I must be fed!" Niall proclaimed.