"SHE'S A VAMPIRE!"

HERE TIS BE CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE HAD SORT OF A SPARK OF INSPIRATION LOL AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES ITS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN CONSUMED BY READING AND SCHOOL WORK! Well here it is! I hope you like it!

-LuvDaBooks487

***************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

"SHE'S A VAMPIRE!"

"Excuse me Miss? The plane has arrived at London." the flight attendant said nudging my shoulder. I opened my eyes and realized the entire plane was empty and I was still inside.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled. I grabbed my purse and stretched. I walked out and walked down the corridor. I ran to the bathroom and peed. I put some light makeup on my face and put my hair into a messy bun. I checked what time it was and realized it was only 8 in the morning! What the hell?! I shouldn't be awake at this unGodly hour. I didn't have any text messages...well everybody is either asleep or think I'm dead anyways so...

I stalked out of the bathroom and walked to the little lounge place where you meet up with the people who are driving to wherever you're going. I spotted some guy with a piece of paper that said my name and I walked over to him.

"You must be Miss White?" he asked. I nodded and he gestured me to follow him. I grabbed my luggage and he helped me carry them. He put my luggage in the trunk of a limo. A LIMO. I hadn't been in one of those things since my senior prom! I got in and was met by a man in about his late 30s maybe?

"Hello my name is Paul Higgins, you must be Erin White." he said with a warm smile. I smiled back and shook his hand. The driver got in and pulled out and I felt the car begin to move.

"I must warn you the boys can be...crazy." he said. I laughed.

"I can't believe I'm meeting One Direction. This is honestly a lot to take in..." I trailed off thinking about the information I had found out about just yesterday. Paul patted my shoulder and gave me a sympathatic smile. I returned the smile and a thought crossed my mind.

"Wait, did you tell the boys anything about what's going on?" I asked worriedly.

"No, but they have to know. I was going to have you explain the reason you're even here to them tonight. It's better now than later." Paul explained. I pouted. The last thing I wanted to do was explain my messed up life story to One Direction that I'm going to meet for the first time today!

"We're here." Paul said as he looked out the window. I nodded and grabbed my bag as I got out of the car. The limo driver grabbed a bag and so did Paul. I awkwardly stood there as I gaped at the house.

Oh I'm sorry did I say house? No, of course not, it was a freaking mansion.

"A mansion?" I exclaimed. Paul chuckled.

"It's not a mansion. Its close to one but its not a mansion." he replied. I shook my head laughing a little. This place looked bigger than my house by like 10 times. I followed Paul inside and the limo driver set down my bag and left as Paul set down my other bag.

"BOYS COME MEET ERIN!" Paul yelled. I heard five voices scream back.

"ONE SEC I'M FIXING MY HAIR!"

"YAY! SHE'S HERE!"

"DON'T SCARE HER OFF LOUIS!"

"WE SHOULD TAKE HER TO NANDO'S AS A WELCOME!"

"WE COULD TAKE HER TO THE BEACH!"