Veronica T. Black

She is Dr

She is Dr. Black's daughter and Tad Blacks Step sister, while Tad grew up in the surface. Veronica grew up in Slugterra. Unlike her brother and father Veronica hates Ghoul slugs and helps the Shane Gang with fighting her father and brother. She can communicate with the Shadow Clan and with Slugs because she spent years alone in the Dark Periphery. She also knows how to use Slug Fu by learning from Jun Jay while in the Eastern Caverns.

Her mechabeast is a one of a kind because she built it herself. It's name is Dorbick. It has a Glider and Vehicle mode. When in Glider Mode the circular power area in the picture moves to the legs and it gains wings. In vehicle form it becomes a motorcycle much like Eli's mecha beast.

Her Slug Team

Partner Slug: Snapper: Species Crocsaw

Slug team

Fire Elemental: Inferno
Water Elemental: Tsunami
Air Elemental: Whirlwind
Earth Elemental: Quaker
Energy Elemental: Doc
Flaringo: Torch
Lavalynx: Volcano
Forgesmelter: Forger
Thresher: Shredder
Ramstone: Bull
Frostcrawler: Blizzard
Hypnogriff: Dazer
Thuglet: Loki
Geoshard: Crystal
Tazerling: Voltage
Armashelt: Buldozer
Hop Rock: Sparks
Grenuke: Sploder
Aquabeak: Summer
Makobreaker: Mako
Blue Infernus: Nightingale

Nightingale is from the central caverns. While living in the dark periphery Veronica stumbled upon a gateway to the central caverns where she met Nightingale. Nightingale is her secondary slug while Snapper is unavailable.

Main Fusion Shot

Nightingale x Snapper: Nightingales blue fire spreads across Snappers blades enabling him to shred through any type of metal whether it's Iron or Platinum.