Victoria Kirby

Victoria is Landon's twin sister

Victoria is Landon's twin sister. Just like Landon she was a Malevore conception and as such she is a supernatural. However unlike her brother who is purely Phoenix turned Ferryman. Victoria has dna from two different monsters. She is part kraken enabling her to swim faster than normal and breathe underwater and she is part Cerberus, her Cerberus DNA comes into play kind of like a werewolf curse, after she killed a burglar who aimed a gun at her adoptive family she found herself falling to fits of rage and overprotective instincts then the following full moon she was hit with bone shattering pain as she transformed into a large menacing Cerberus with her mind split among her three heads. The middle held all of her hatred, rage, and aggression, the right held all of her happy and joyful memories, and the left held all of her deepest and darkest secrets.

Victoria found her way to the Salvator school shortly after Landon's death and upon hearing this she sought to bringing him back due to them being part of the same family thus making her the only one able to revive him from his job as the Ferryman, all she need do is find someone to replace him whether they're in the spirit or mortal realm.

In Rp's her go to crush is Raf, Josie, or Ethan.