The Dark Lion Guard

Krux: He is an evil version of Kion who has been stolen as a cub by Zira and raised under her rules to be able to destroy Simba from the inside.

Nirath: He is a large Arctic Wolf that lives in the Arctic Lands hunting small seals and birds. He is capable of hopping from glacier to glacier because of his strong legs. His special guard talent is that he is much stronger than a Hippo.

Plundar: She is a large black Eagle as large as a full grown lion. She can fly faster than most eagles because she eats both fresh meals as well as carrion or leftovers. She has knowledge over every little thing even things that don't seem to matter.

Erazor: She is a large anaconda that lives in the swampy marshes near at Swamp Lands. She can easily devour a full grown lion without a struggle. She is one of the bravest beasts in the world and rivals Bunga's level of Stupid Bravery.

Graxx: He is a black Komodo Dragon. He lives in the Scorch Lands near a active volcano where he feeds on Sea Lions, Iguana's and other small critters. His venom is so much more dangerous due to the volcanic ash that goes through him when he drinks water. He is surprisingly faster than a cheetah despite being a large heavy reptile.

Crooler: She is a large female crocodile. She has pure black scales and red eyes. She lives along the coast in the Sea Lands inside of a tide pool cave that leads to the center of a Mountain. She has some of the best eye sight Krux knows, her eyes are so strong she can spot a small minnow from 200 feet away.