CHAPTER 3: 5 KEYS, 1 CUFF

~ CHAPTER 2 RECAP ~

Arrival at Enies Lobby + Reunited

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spandam was shocked that they all made it in, and we all looked over at him. He then started dragging Robin.

SPANDAM:
You've got full authority to butcher them!
Lucci! Y/N! You're coming with us! Protecting me is your one and only priority! Got it?!
Funkfreed!

His elephant, Funkfreed, turned into a sword. Y/N tied her bandana around her lower face and they followed behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Straw Hat crew started running to find Robin but they were stopped... By Fukurou~

FUKUROU:
Not so fast! There's no point going on Chapapa~
You won't ever find Nico Robin! Lucci and Y/N already took her to the Gates of Justice!
Oh, the Chief's with them too.

NAMI:
Really?... Thanks for telling us where we should start looking then~

FUKUROU:
Chapapa... Why did I tell them that...
It doesn't matter~ I might have told you where they're headed, but I'm not going to tell you how to get there~
Besides, you'll never make it past our CP9 agents! We've been given direct orders to eliminate you, Chapapa~

SOGEKING:
D-Did he say eliminate?

FUKUROU:
You want Nico Robin?
You're gonna have to fight your way through each of us if you want to succeed~

LUFFY:
Ahh. I liked it better when you told us things we didn't already know.

FUKUROU:
Chapapa~ You've got some fire in you~
But I've got one more thing to tell you~

LUFFY:
Well say it! We're listening!

FUKUROU:
Ah... Thank you... Gimme a second...
Take a look at this~ This might be the key needed to unlock Nico Robin's Sea Prism Stone handcuffs~

Since Franky did not know what it was, Nami explained it to him. And Fukurou was there, telling them all the information... as usual.

Just then, Luffy's arm extended and when he was about to hit Fukurou, he disappeared~

LUFFY:
Guess all of them can use that move.

FUKUROU:
Don't be hasty. You don't even know if the key that I have is the actual key.

STRAW HATS:
YOU'VE GOTTA BE FREAKING KIDDING!

Fukurou started singing about how each member had a key to different cuffs. By then, the crew had learnt about the plan thanks to him~ However, their main focus was Robin.

FUKUROU:
You've got brains.
I guess that leaves me with no choice but to toss this into the ocean, Chapapa~ We're kind enough to give you guys chances. Ja-ne~

With that, he flew away. Luffy wanted to run after him, but Zoro and Sogeking held him back.

ZORO:
STOP RUNNING!
Let's decide what we're going to do before splitting up!

SANJI:
I'm guessing Lucci's that pigeon guy?

FRANKY:
That's him.

NAMI:
Then which is Y/N? There were two women.