CHAPTER 12: VANISHED?

~ CHAPTER 11 RECAP ~

The deal made between Y/N & Sengoku~

Y/N captured + Human Auction

--------------------------------------------------------------

~ SHAKKY'S RIP-OFF BAR ~

Everyone had arrived at Grove 13, and now...

LUFFY:
EHHHHHH?! ON THE PIRATE KING'S SHIP!

RAYLEIGH:
Yes. I'm the ship's Vice-Captain, Silvers Rayleigh. Nice to meet you.

FRANKY, SANJI, NAMI:
VICE-CAPTAIN?!

Usopp drank his juice and spat it~~
Shakky asked Hachi why he had not told them. Since all they needed help with was the ship's coating, he remained silent. Nami and Usopp were freaking out, while Brook...

BROOK:
Gold Roger... I seem to vaguely recall a rookie named that long ago, but I'm not sure...

The conversation then turned to Rayleigh and Hachi's initial meeting.
After freshening up, Y/N walked in and put on her pink outerwear. She sat next to Rayleigh, and Shakky poured her a drink.

Y/N:
Shakky-san, thanks for the cloak.

Sanji then questioned why the Marines did not take Rayleigh's head, given that he was the Vice-Captain.

SANJI:
The Marines caught the entire crew, didn't they?

RAYLEIGH:
We weren't caught. Roger turned himself in.

Everyone was shocked, except Y/N.

Y/N:
You know how the Government is~ They ALWAYS exaggerate to show how much "power" they hold.

Nami inquired as to why Roger turned himself in, to which Rayleigh replied that they saw an end to their journey. He went on to tell his story and talk about Crocus. He also shared his partner's last words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROGER:
I'm not going to die, partner~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the story they were hearing being the exact opposite and coming from the Vice-Captain of the Pirate King's crew, the others were in complete awe. He also revealed to Luffy that Shanks and Buggy were apprentices on their ship. This surprised Luffy, but when he turned to Y/N...

LUFFY:
OI Y/N! DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?! WHY AREN'T YOU SURPRISED?

Y/N:
Yes... And?

LUFFY:
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Rayleigh laughed at us and told us that he met Shanks 10 years ago without his hat or left arm. This made Luffy nearly choke on his food.

RAYLEIGH:
I've wanted to meet you ever since...

MONKEY D. LUFFY~

Luffy looked at Y/N with excitement~

RAYLEIGH:
You know... You resemble someone I met before.

Y/N:
My mom wanted me to find you when I grew up, but during my time as a Cipher Pol Agent, you were nowhere to be found.

RAYLEIGH:
*laughs* You must be Ryujin D. Belle's daughter, right?