CHAPTER 7: UNEXPECTED GUEST

~ CHAPTER 6 RECAP ~

Brook & Arrival at Thriller Bark~

Y/N's connections~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N:
Let's just say I have connections with all the Shichibukai and Yonko of the sea~ *smiles*

USOPP & CHOPPER:
EHHHHHHH!!!

They fell to their butts but she just smiled casually~

Y/N:
Come on. We need to wake them up fast.

When they entered the dining room, they were stunned...

USOPP:
The zombies had a blast "decorating" them...

Y/N:
I tried waking them up, but jeez.

Usopp tried waking them up but Franky... Well... he just punched the heck out of them...

Y/N & USOPP:
They're still asleep...

They sweatdropped. Just as Franky was about to use his bazooka, Usopp stopped him as he had an idea!

Y/N:
You sure it's gonna work?

Usopp took a deep breath and~~

USOPP:
Y/N BECAME A HOT MASTER SWORDSWOMAN WITH MEAT!

Chills ran down their spines as they slowly woke up.

SANJI:
Hot?

LUFFY:
Meat?

ZORO:
Y/N?

CHOPPER:
These guys are hopeless!

FRANKY & ROBIN:
Did he just mention Y/N?

USOPP:
What was that Y/N? *wiggles eyebrows* Did somebody ask if this was gonna work-

Y/N:
WHY DID YOU EVEN MENTION ME?!

A punch went straight onto Usopp's head, making him apologise.

While Zoro felt weird about not having his shadow, Luffy was searching for food... In which he only found cheese and bread.

Sanji was the only one who noticed Nami was missing. Usopp then filled in whatever happened while the three of them were out, including Y/N.

SANJI:
M-M-MARRIAGE?! DON'T BE STUPID! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

He burst and was now engulfed in flames, mainly out of anger...

They filled in with each other about how each other's zombies looked and their weaknesses. Meanwhile, Usopp was grinding something~

ZORO:
I'm still amazed you discovered their weakness.

FRANKY:
That bag of bones gave us all the information we needed. From defeating the zombies to rescuing you.

He proceeded to tell the crew that Brook had made a promise to his crew. They left a member of the crew at a certain location, saying they would return, but 50 years have gone by. Surprisingly, they have met this crew member before!

LABOON~

Franky cried as the crew finished telling their story about how they met Laboon, which Usopp, Zoro, and Sanji asked him to shut.