Chapter 1

It's about 9 P.M. on a Tuesday night, me and Alex decided to watch a movie.

"Hey Alex, does prom night sound fine?" I questioned her.

She was very content with my movie choice, so I went straight into the kitchen and quickly made popcorn while she slipped the disc in the video player. When the movie finally ended I spoke up;

"I'm tired Alex, i'm gonna go to bed, oh! and if you don't see me right away, I planned on taking a quick run around the block."

She looked tired also, so i'm assuming she agreed with me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna hit the hay also, and okay, see you in the morning! Night!"

I replied, "Night!"

We then seperated into our bedrooms. I set my alarm for 8:30 A.M to go running, Alex would still be sleeping due to the fact she sleeps till 11 in the morning, i'd be back before she wake up. I quickly stripped down till I only had my bra and underwear on, searching in my closet for some pajamas, I picked up my minnie mouse pajama pants and a t-shirt which represents the year I graduate from high school. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took off some left over makeup. When I reached my room, I snuggled up inside the covers and doze into a deep sleep.

     *BEEP* *BEEP *BEEP* "Ahhh, shut up!" I turned off my alarm. "Damn, I need to change that freaking horrible sound."

I rose from the bed, and hopped into the shower. The hot water kissing my skin just felt so amazing, I hopped out, letting the cold air wake me up a little more. I grabbed a towel and dashed straight back to my room, I picked up some yoga underwear, running shorts, and a sports bra. I put my running shoes on and quickly snatched a water bottle. While i was running throughout the city, with my headphones on listening to my Take Me Home album, I thought to myself on how much I love nature. I started to head back, man was I getting tired. It was about 10:00 A.M when I got back to my apartment. I took another quick shower and got dressed with yoga shorts and a short sleeve shirt from Hollister. I didn't see Alex anywhere, I didn't care really, I knew I was gonna see her in like an hour or less, I thought to myself she's still sleeping. I made myself some oatmeal and orange juice and decided to put the television on, and then I see Alex come in from the door.

"Where the hell were you! I thought you'd still be sleeping!" I was pretty surprised.

"EEEEEEP! Rosie! oh my god! I have the biggest surprise EVER!" Saying a REALLY exciting Alex.

Oh great, another surprise, wonder what this is. "What is it this time?" I dramatically smirked at her.

"WE ARE GONNA FOLLOW ONE DIRECTION THROUGHOUT EUROPE!!!!"

I looked at her astonished, oh my god, is she kidding? Hell no she isn't, here comes my fangirl moment.. "WHAT!!!!! OH MY GOD AHHH!!!!!!! EEEEP!!!! HOW DID YOU GET THIS, HOW D-D-DO YOU DO IT, WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING SECRET? I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! "Literally this is the best moment ever! i'm gonna meet my idols! I freaking love that girl.

"Well remember my boss from work?" She questioned.

I thought to myself, that we are lucky bitches, cause I think I know where this is going, dreams do come true! "Oh yea of course". I remember! She's a really nice lady with blonde hair, blue eyes, How did Alex manage getting tickets for every concert? Plane tickets also?

"Well her daughters were supposed to go at first, she booked the flight and everything, and got all the ticket, unfortunately, her daughters got into a car accident with the babysitter, so they are in the hospital for the rest of the month." She said it with shock.