Chapter 4

"WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HERE AHHH!" I screamed in Alex's ear.

"ONE DRIECTION MOST LIKELY HAD STEPPED ON THIS FLOOR, OH MY SHIT." Alex fangirling.

I couldn't help but just laugh on how ridiculous she is, and how everyone was staring at us. So I commented at a few people.

"YOU SEE US ROLLING, YOU HATE US." I jokingly said to a few people who were trying to stare Alex and I down. 

"Alright, before someone calls security on us or something, lets start moving so we can catch a cab." Alex smirking while she's trying to be a tad serious.

As we were dragging our luggages behind us, we finally got outside trying to catch a cab. Once we finally reached one, Alex told him the address to the hotel we were staying in, he plugged it into his GPS and we drove off. We finally arrived at the hotel and Alex gave the driver the money, we stepped in the hotel and oh my goodness, this place was so nice.

"Oh. My. God." Alex and I both saying aloud.

"This is so freaking nice!" I eagirly said.

"Dude! i know right, this is crazy!" Alex replied back.

"Lets check in!" I excitedly said to Alex.

Alex nodded, we checked in and go the key to our hotel room. Once we got up I planked on the bed quick, just to see how comfy it was. 

"This is seriously such a nice room, never knew how nice England could be." I said to Alex.

"It is! I gotta pee, be right back." Alex said to me.

I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet;

@rossieebby99

Finally landed in London, woot! get to see the boys tonight! #excited #whosejealous #fuckyea #CANTWAIT

*Your tweet has been sent*

The concert was tonight at 7:30 P.M. It's 2:10 P.M. right now, so I think I might check out some of these stores. I'm not gonna get like hardcore one direction clothing like some girls do, it feels kinda carrotty. I heard the bathroom door open.

"Alex, we should really go shopping for tonight!"

"Oh my god, yes! Let's do it we have a few hours, let's get this show on the road!" Alex eagirly said to me.

"Let's bounce!" I said back.

We grabbed our keys, we had one individual one and a spare, we left the hotel and took a cab.

"Where are you ladies going today?" The driver had said to both Alex and I.

"Take us to the nearest mall please!" I eagirly replied back to the stranger.

We finally arrived at the mall and me and Alex decided to split on how much we had to pay, we went to multiple stores, and I bought a pair of sea green jeans from Delia's, a pair of white sandals, which were very cute, they had rhinestones on them, and a white shirt that was tied, that worded, "Running Wild". Alex bought jeans with rips in them from Hollister, pink and black rhinestoned gladiators, and a pink top with some transparency, she would put a black cami underneath. We took another cab back to our hotel since we were all finished shopping, the concert was about 15 minutes away from here, I decided to checked the time.

"HOLY SHIT! It's already 5:20! How did we take THAT long!" I shockingly said to Alex.

Alex's eyes widened a bit, "Holy shit, times flys by so freaking fast, we gotta like, hurry up and get ready." Alex replied to me.

"Yea we do, holy jesus." I agreed with her.

Once we got back into the hotel, we took everything we bought and changed in seperate rooms.

"In three we come out to see how we look, ok?" Alex saying to me from the other room.

"Ok." Replying back.

"1..........2.............3.."

We both walked out of the seperate room to judge eachother on our outfits.

"YOU LOOK GREAT!" Saying at the same time.

"THANKS!!" Saying at the same time again.

"So, makeup and hair? Wanna surprise eachother?" I asked Alex.

She agreed and I went into the bathroom, while she stayed out in her room. I took off all excess makeup from our flight, and grabbed a face moisturizer, applying it evenly on my face. Afterwards, I took some liquid foundation that matches perfectly with my skin, I applied it on to my face as well. I took 3 different mascaras and applied 1 coat from each tube, then I took some eyeliner and lined my waterline and tightline. Finishing my look, I took a nude lipstick, applying it to my lips with concentration, and to add some shine I finished my lips with a light pink lip gloss. After I finished my makeup, I decided to straighten my long locks. Then, Voila! I was done.

"ALEX YOU DONE YET?" I shouted so she could hear me.

"YUP, JUST FINISHED, LETS COUNT." shouting back to me.

"1.........2..........3.."

We both came out, and wow Alex looked great! She did winged eyeliner with white eyeshadow, and straightened her naturally curly black locks.

ALEX'S POV

HOLY IRISHMEN! Rosie looked amazing and she's gonna make that leperchaun blow away from his feet! Scratch that, all 5 of them are gonna be drooling like dogs. Her pin straight light brown locks fell perfectly down to her waist, and her makeup was great! Tonight is gonna be so exciting, I really hope everything goes well.

ROSIE'S POV

Alex and I looked at eachother with our eyes widened, so I finally spoke up.

"GIIIIIRRRL! Those boys are gonna wanna be inside your pants anyday!" I jokingly said to Alex.

"Look at you! They're gonna fall so hard for you!" Admiring her nice compliment.

"Thanks girl! ready to start leaving?" I asked, it was getting a little late.

"Let's meet these boys! Oh, don't forget your backstage pass." Alex reminding me.

I grabbed my pass and we were finally out the door, i'm so excited to me my inspirations!

WOOOHOOO! Chapter 4 done! Well here's where it's gonna start getting exciting! Rosie and Alex on the way to the concert! Now what can possibly go wrong... Well once I update you'll find out my friends :) Is the sotry good so far though? Vote and comment! I need more readers!!