Chapter 2

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* There's that terrible noise again I thought in my head. It's 7 A.M, WAIT! I'm leaving today, I got out of my bed so fast and screamed.

"ALLLLLEEEXX! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!" I'm always the one who has to wake her whenever these kind of things happen, I wonder how it'll be for her in college, oh jeez.

"errgh, u-u, I'M UP! SHIT WE ARE LEAVING TODAY, FUCK YEAH!" Her tiredness quickly ran off as she exclaimed.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE, NOW LETS GET READY" God i was so excited.

Both of us quickly got dressed, I decided to wear my ripped jean shorts from Hollister, gladiators, and a crop top with a cami underneath. After I put my clothes on I went downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"What to eat, what to eat". It felt like there was no food, which sucks. 

Finally, I picked out some Lucky Charms, and drowned the cereal with the milk. I plopped on the couch while eating, watching some television. As I was eating, I see Alex all ready.

"There's some Lucky Charms in the cabinest, we don't have much." I told her.

"Guess that's what I'm having!." Alex said.

As I finished eating I decided to put some makeup on and do my hair, I ran up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I took my cosmetic bag and applied foundation over my face so my skin looks even, then I took three of my mascaras and applied one coat of each tube for my bottom and upper lashes, after the mascara, I lined my waterline with some jet black eyeliner. After my makeup, I took my hair out of a tight ponytail that I slept with, letting my long light brown locks fall. I took my flat iron and just went over my hair a little bit, I brushed my teeth and applied some lipgloss, I was all ready finally! I dragged my luggage down the stairs, and saw Alex all ready.

"Ready to go?! I questioned excitely.

"Of course! Let's bounce!" Said an exciting Alex.

We took our luggage's and put them into the trunk of Alex's Ford Mustang. I sat in the passenger seat while she started up the engine, we were fangirling about the trip, then we finally arrived at the airport.

Hey everyone! Short chapter, I know! There is still gonna be a few chapters till the book get's really exciting so stay tuned! How's the story so far though? vote, comment please, I need more readers!

**I wasn't supposed to update today, I was actually suppose to go snowboarding, but my friend completely like forgot about our plans, so i'm kinda pissed about that, I might even write more of the story today if I don't end up going**