Chapter 11

Chad Wild Clay's POV
"What is up ninjas? We were just chasing the Game Master, we came around this corner; he disappeared and we ran into the girls here and look what's down here, the Game Masters mask and clothes." "That's not us! You guys are Project Zorgo, look!" Rebecca pointed behind us to the Project Zorgo costume. "That's the Project Zorgo mask." "We-we did not put that there." "We ran around the corner and you guys were there." "You're trying to sabotage us." "What?" "You're trying to sabotage us." "No, one of you guys is a Project Zorgo member or maybe all of you guys." Vy said. "And when we were following the Game Master, we came across all these various clues. We're gonna figure out; were the girls actually the Game Master, let's go inside."

"Guys, as we're walking back into the house, I'm noticing that both Rebecca and Vy have black pants on, Grace is wearing blue jeans but there was a pair of black pants laying on the ground so I don't know who was dressing up as the Game Master." "Something's weird." Stephen says. "Hey you guys, we should lock the door when we go inside." Rebecca says. "Sure, okay. Why would she say that? Is she trying to get us locked inside?" "Trap us inside this escape room." "She is."

"Okay guys, we are inside now, we're gonna decipher these clues but you know what the girls got some clues as well. I don't trust them." "We need to make sure that the girls aren't planning something." "Yeah, I don't trust them to decipher them on their own, they might try to trick us. I'm gonna go over there, I'm gonna-I'm gonna help them decipher their clues cuz you know I should be making sure they don't trick us."

"That's a good idea." "Okay." "We should have one of them come over here, who do we trust?" "Let's bring Grace up." "Yeah." "She's my sister." "I'm gonna go over there, okay." "Alright, good luck." "Hey uh Grace?" "What?" "The guys want to see you real quick." "What do you mean?" "Wait why?" "Um I don't know, you just have to go talk to him." "Just Grace?" "Just Grace. Yeah." "Grace come here." Rebecca, Grace, and Vy murmur amongst themselves. "Grace come on, quick, we gotta get this stuff figured out." "Ok."

Grace goes with Matt and Stephen. "And um I'm gonna help you guys decipher your clues okay?" "You?!" "Yeah yeah." "Are gonna help us?" "Of course, yeah, there's nothing weird about that." "Vy that's your husband." "Yeah." Vy stays quiet for a moment then says yes. "And you're also very tall." "And we've been finding a lot of clues in really tall places." "Once we solve these clues we'll know who the Game Master is and who-" "and who Project Zorgo is." Rebecca interrupts me. "Yeah and you'll see that it's not me. So girls what clues did you get?" "Um..."

Vy talks with Rebecca, wondering if they should give their clues to me. "I can hear you." "Wait you want to see our clues?" "Why?" Rebecca says awkwardly. Vy lays out all their clues. "Okay um."

I show their clues to the camera "Check out all of these clues that the girls found in their water bottles." "Wait what did you just say?" "I said all the clues you found inside the water bottles." "Chad, we never said we found them in a water bottle." "Yeah, we never discussed that with you, how did you know?" "Well we found all our clues inside water bottles too so I just figured that's where you guys found yours." "You just assumed that our clues were the same as your clues." "Yeah, yeah." "It's like the same person hid em." "Well why don't we just-"

"were you with all the members? Stephen and Matt, the whole entire time?" Vy asks. "Yeah yeah, guys tell them I was with you the whole time." I turned to Stephen, Matt, and Grace who were right beside us. "Chad yeah Chad was with us the whole time." "Chad doesn't have black pants." "I'm wearing blue jeans so." "Why do you have black pants on?" "There slimming." "Okay."

"Anyways we need to just solve this you guys." "Let's piece this together, what do we got here?" "So like these don't really fit together." "Wait these two go together real nicely right here but we're missing a piece." "We're missing one and this doesn't fit like there's no way." "I want to see your guy's clues." "We had one that wasn't fitting inside of our clues." "Look at this, it's a super long one." "Oh yeah, let's try that." "Those look very similar to our clues." "Let's put it in here does it fit? Woah! It fits."