Chapter 38

"Hey ZamFam, we are currently in our top secret control room after I finally confronted the Rebecca Zamolo twin, my look-alike in a battle royale in the snow." "After we looked at the surveillance footage that was on the hidden camera inside of our closet, we actually found out that the Rebecca Zamolo Game Master-" "I don't know if it's my twin or if she's just in a disguise but basically, we saw that she had written something at the bottom of our lockbox. So let's look under the box and see if there's any code of any sort." "We tried looking at it with a regular light but we couldn't see anything because we think that it's a hidden message with a black light." "Alright, let's see."

I see something with the black light. "Matt." "Right there." "Look at that. Eight, three, six...two! Eight, three, six, two! ZamFam smash the thumbs up button right now if you think that that is a code for one of these." "She is trying to help us out." "She probably wants us to figure out the event date and help defeat the Quadrant. Matt, what if you do that side and I do this side. And ZamFam I want you to comment right now if you think it's going to unlock for Matt or for team Rebecca. So just comment team Rebecca. Okay, let's do it." "Eight, three..." "eight." "Six, two. I'm obviously faster. Nope, didn't work." "It didn't work here either. But gotcha, I got another lock!" "Come on!" "Okay so it has to be this. This is the only one left. It's a four digit code. Six. Three, two, one. It worked!"

"No way!" "So ZamFam, eight, three, six, two, was the correct code." "We just need to unlock all of these locks so that we can actually figure out exactly if this is a part of the event or not." "I think it must be. Also, we read all of your comments and you guys commented that at 8:40 in one of my videos, something popped up on the TV screen. I don't know if it was like hidden surveillance footage of some sort?" "Oh! I remember seeing all those comments. It's on the parachute when we had the supply drop." "Yes, exactly. And we've must've missed it, so I think we need to look now. There might be some clue." "Let's see if we can pull it up on the monitor over here." "Okay."

Matt turns on the monitor then he pulls up the video and skips to the time mark. "Here we go. Alright, let me set this up." "The ZamFam said it was around 8:40 pm." "Yeah, let me fast forward here a little bit more." "Did you see anything when you were filming us?"

I asked our cameraman. "I mean it just, it kind of looked just like a glitch, so I didn't think it was anything important." "We came downstairs at this point. There's the lockbox." "Yeah." "This looks like the lunar eclipse glasses." "Yeah, that's how we figured out the code. There's a secret note." "This is where they said."

"So it's right around this point. Okay this is the code I guess, right here. What?! Look at that!" "You never saw that?" "Isn't that just a glitch? I didn't, that's not-" "this is like security footage." "This is definitely not a glitch." "Whoa! Whoa, whoa whoa. Rebecca Zamolo Game Master." "Wait." "Here, let me pause." "Are you sure? I don't know guys. I feel like you're just-" "how did you not see that in there?"

"I mean I focused on you guys. I didn't notice anything important." "Okay let's go past this a little bit." "Maybe there's a clue in there. We haven't received any messages." "Was there anything else in the box?" "I'll look on the box Matt, why don't you go back to the footage? There might be something on there that we missed." "Let me go back here." "ZamFam if you saw that back in our last video, comment below I saw that. Thank you to all you guys that pointed it out."

I used the black light on the black box and saw a message that said to not trust the cameraman. "Hey." "You see something?" "Hey Matt." "You want me to get in closer?" "No, no, no. Matt, Matt, your vlog camera's right there." "Oh, okay!" "Just grab that, yeah." "I could get a close up." "Yeah, yeah yeah. It's okay. It's all good. It's all good. You just stay. It's like a small room." "Okay. You don't normally-" "yeah." "Okay." "Can we film this?"