Chapter 23

"We're not in the garage anymore Matt, wait wheres the, where's the mask?" "Where are we?" "We've been here before, this is the sunken city where we were chasing the Game Master, do you remember, look." "What just happened?" "Well this is where we were chasing the Game Master at the sunken city, and you guys remember in the last video, that the Game Master said phase 3 would as soon as we inserted that." "Well do I take it out?" "No, no don't maybe that's what took us here, that's what teleported us here, why would the Game Master bring us back to a place that we've already been? ZamFam, give this video a thumbs up if you think we should go back down and explore here." "Maybe there's something we missed the last time we were here." "Maybe that's why the Game Master brought us back, he said that there's a bigger threat coming, maybe there's something that we need to have in order to defeat this bigger threat." "What should I do with it?" "Put it away for now." "I'm gonna put it in my pocket cause that's like the only place." "Okay." "Better start looking for clues to help us figure out what's going on."

"Matt did you hear that?" "It's a text from an unknown number." "Did you get the same text?" "Well what does yours say?" "I have teleported you to your first location." "Your new adventure mission starts now. You need to work quickly as we have identified an airborne threat that will be approaching your coordinates." "There are two boxes, one black, one sliver that we believe will be the key." "Find them before they find you." "They? Get enlightened." "Also why does it say we? We believe, who is this from?" "What if this is the threat that the Game Master is talking about?" "Are they texting us or are they sending a text message about the threat?" "I have no idea you guys, let us know what you think that means. Phase 3 has to do with something bigger than what we've been dealing with before and we've done all this spy ninja training, maybe it's for phase 3, hopefully you guys agree, I think we need to go down and explore, there has to be clues down there." "Okay."

We run to the other side. "We actually need to find this before they find us." "Yeah and it said something airborne so ZamFam keep your eyes open, if you see anything in the sky, please let us know." "You think it's an airplane or like a drone or something." "I have no idea." "Let's go down, right here."

"Matt there's all these people here, what if they're apart of the bigger threat? What if they're apart of phase 3 and they're watching us and spying on us." "All of them?" "What if there's a bunch of spies here?" "Okay there is a guy with a camera with a camera over here so it does look a little suspicious. Okay whatever we do, we need to be actually a little more stealthy." "Yeah just, just be casual. Okay Matt so we need to be stealthy but we need to figure out where the first clue is like maybe there was something on the message. Do you think it has something with a tree emoji, it says get enlightened. There's a ton of trees here." "What does that even mean?" "Enlightened." "Think about the last time we were here, was there anything?" "Do you guys remember at the video we did here where we were chasing the Game Master in the sunken city, was there, there's some type of tree." "Just act like tourists maybe, we're just out here like taking some photos or like," "okay." "Family vloggers I don't know."

I pull out my phone and pretend to record. "Hey, we are just hanging out here casually taking photos like a tourist, right? No one's going to suspect us. Okay." "Enlightened tree." "Enlightened tree. ZamFam, do you guys remember when we used the mirrors to reflect and it pointed to a specific tree." "Enlightened." "Like a light." "Yes." "Maybe It's the light from the mirrors." "Where was the tree?" "The tree was like over there, we got to go; come on."

We go over to the tree. "They have spy gadgets." "We're just like we're family vloggers so it's okay." "Matt, there's the tree right there." "Do you remember last time we saw the Game Master right up there, we weren't able to find any clues in there or search for them." "Because we went and chased the Game Master, but maybe that was like a decoy of some sort and and there's something up there that we missed, let us know if you see anything suspicious or any type of clues or riddles."