Chapter 54 (part one)

Rebecca's POV
"Hey ZamFam! It's Rebecca and as you guys can see, we are back here at our cabin in Big Bear. As you guys saw in my last video, the Game Master has been having us do spy ninja training and a couple of my friends came in to train us, but at the end what we think are four Quadrant ninjas showed up and Matt and I ended up having a battle royale in real life with our camera man, Daniel." "They ended up escaping but one of them dropped their mask. On the back of that mask, we actually found the coordinates and the time of a secret meeting that was taking place." "So Matt ended up putting on the mask and attending the secret meeting." "And that's when we found out that they are trying to trap Rebecca."

"So clearly it is not safe here and so we found a top secret location where I'm gonna be spending 24 hours overnight. It's a tiny hidden space." "So the only people that know where this is, is Rebecca, myself, and Daniel."

"First, I need to grab this lockbox. You guys know that the event is February 23rd, which is what we've been training for and we're only one lock away. So if you see any clues on the Game Master video, please let us know, we've gotta open this up." "How many digits is it?" "A five digit code." "Okay, so we need to look out for at least five numbers." "So I'm gonna put this here, let's grab some other stuff." "Hold on, I'm gonna make sure the door is locked in." Matt checks the door.

We go to our closet. "So I'm gonna grab my backpack. Gonna bring a jacket, in case it gets cold. Some merch, in case I wanna change. I'll probably just sleep in this tonight. A onesie, for pajamas." "You love onesies!" "I know." "Okay."

We go to the bathroom. "Let's see. Let's grab a few items. For make up. I need a little bit! Okay, now and most importantly, we're gonna get spy gadgets because we're gonna set up surveillance. Oh, and I'm gonna need a sleeping bag, Matt." "Oh okay, it's in the garage."

We go to the kitchen and I open a drawer. "Spy gadgets. Here we go." "Ohh!" "Because you can't fit in the room with me, the room is so tiny, let's have you have that." "Okay." "So we cna communicate if anything happens, I know you can open the door but we might need to hide the door, so no one can even see it or get into it." "Very good point." "I don't know if there's gonna be any types of clues coming but, always a black light and a flashlight, and headlamp." "Oh, and this thing too, this is actually a metal detector. It allows you to check to see if there's any bugs in the house." "I think I'm all packed. Wait, hold on, forgot one thing! I need snacks!" "Oh!" He laughs. "This will hold me over. Then hopefully you can grab me some food. You gotta have your snacks." I grabbed everything and we went outside.

"Alright, let's grab the rest of this stuff in the garage. Did you see any drones Matt?" "I haven't heard anything yet." I closed the door and we went to the garage and I got a sleeping bag.

"Same sleeping bag I used when I spent 24 hours in the car overnight. This sleeping bag is getting a lot of use on these 24 hour challenges. Matt, can you grab some slime supplies?" "Yeah, that's good." "Cause I might get bored in there." Matt got the slime supplies, we put everything in the car and we took off.

"So we are heading to the top secret location right now, we are keeping this a secret because we can't let anybody, especially the Quadrant know exactly where we're at. We need to protect Rebecca, that's why we're keeping the location 100% a secret." "We just can't take the risk at all. Okay, so we are almost there." We arrived at our location.

"There's so much snow. I don't think anyone saw us." We took everything out the car. "Hurry! Okay. Do you have the key?" He unlocked the door.

"Get in, get in." "Hello? You guys might think this is just a normal room, but look at this. This is the secret hidden room." I opened a small door that led to an equally small room.

"It's super tiny in there." "It's so tiny, but at least I'll be able to hide from the quadrants so I don't get trapped." I turned on the lights. "There." "It's kinda like organize yourself in there." "I'm gonna give you guys a room tour right now. This is the room, look Matt!"

I noticed wires on the wall. "What do you think those wires are for?" "What? So like, hacking wires." "Okay, well they're clearly cut off so I think we're okay." "Do you think you have everything you need?" "I think you can take the sleeping bag." "Really?" "Yeah, because I have this." I pointed to a blanket. "I wanna like, use some space though Matt so." "Okay, thanks Bec." I handed him a bunch of pillows. "Look, so put these like, on top of the washer and dryer just for now while I do this 24 hour challenge." "Done, I'll do that right now."

Matt's POV
I put all the pillows Rebecca gave me on top of the washer and dryer. "You wanna keep one?" "Not right now, no. We have to set up all the spy camera. "Okay, Matt, do you wanna check the cabin and debug it?" "You got it." "I'm gonna get set up here." "Okay, I'm gonna see if it works. Give me something metal." It worked. "Okay, I'm gonna go start checking out the place, okay?" "Okay."

"This is kinda like a house tour. Usually the bugs are in the plants. Looks like everything's okay there. "Maybe in the couch."

I checked the couch and it didn't go off. I check the fire place and it beeped. "Oh! Okay, It's a metal stove. Look at this giant bean bag chair!" I continued checking around the house. It continued beeping but it's only metal things. "Oh, it's just only getting metal I don't see where there would be any bug. It looks like we're all safe her Bec." "So the downstairs is completely unbugged, which is good cause that's where I'm at. I just layes out all of our spy equipment and then-" "and slime!" "Some supplies. Still got the food. But, I'm gonna keep it there so I don't eat it all at once." "This kinda reminds me of the 24 hours in the tiny place above?" "Oh, up at the house?" "Yeah." "Yeah, where we found the giant Hatchimal." "Exactly." "Yeah, but this is even tinier. Would you guys rather stay in the room above our garage, you know that room? Or this?" "I would probably rather do this." "This?" "Even though it can be-I like to lay out flat and you can't really do that in here." "You definitely can't. But, I think it's okay because when I sleep, I can just sleep like this." "There's a little hook over here that you can hang your bag on." "This is what I need to do after that battle royale." She stretches. "Do we have the hidden camera?" "Yes, let me go and grab that from my bag." I grabbed a GoPro from my bag and went back to see Rebecca. "Matt, you ready to set this up?" "Yeah. Okay, here's the spy camera that I brought. A GoPro, Okay?" "We will be able to know if anyone's in here especially when I'm sleeping." She set up the GoPro of top of the shelf. "Right there, okay. If they come in, you'll know and you can see it." "We'll have this set up. We should set them up right here." "Right on the outside." "Yeah." We set up tiny spy cameras. "Alright, so I'm gonna set up on here. Let's go ahead and turn on the laser here." "So I'm in here right now." "Anytime anybody opens it." An alarm goes off. "Boom, you can tell exactly what's going on. Gonna wake you right up."

Rebecca's POV
"So while Matt is here, we're gonna keep that off. But if he leaves and goes to any other room, we're gonna turn it on.
Also, there is a bathroom right over there. If I absolutely need to go, I'm gonna go in 2 minutes and be back here as fast as I can, that is the only reason that I will be leaving this place in the next 24 hours.
And I've got activity! And I have my phone, I've got a laptop, I'm good! Okay, so smash the thumbs up button right now if you guys think I'm going to complete this overnight challenge. Matt, do you think I'm going to?" "I sure hope so!" "Okay, I hope so too. Let me know right now if you would do this challenge, some people don't like tiny spaces."

The video I'm writing for is 20 minutes long lol so I'm splitting this into two parts.
Have a great rest of you day!