Chapter 2.

Apparently, things did not take their proper course. The ups and downs are often kept constant within human life, perhaps as a lesson to ascend to a new level or as the final test of who you really are.

Brenda has noticed changes in herself. She is usually frightened by these, she has mentioned them to the eldest; however, this will stabilize on the sidelines so as not to worry his wife, who seemed to have had a bad experience during the first weeks of gestation. The baby would soon be three months inside her, but it made itself known too early.

All very different compared to her first pregnancy.

Brenda sighs, trying to focus on her task. A constant beeping enters her ear and her head was about to burst from the immense pain, she sighs several times, rubs her face rudely and is surprised when she feels the teacher touch her shoulder in regret.

—What happen? Do you feel good? —Bonnie asks with her sweet voice.

For the infant, the sound is so irritating that she only snorts.

—Why?... Just leave me alone...—she whispers.

The adult rejoins slightly, observes the facet of the minor, notices how angry she looks and how worrying they generate. Brenda loved to talk, she did her school exercises with a very good attitude. However, it all included a great change in attitude.

Something was wrong.

—You shouldn't talk like that. It just worries me.

—Those are pure lies that adults always repeat. You should shut up for once.

The teacher looks at her with offense, surprised at the current rude attitude that the best of the students presents. It hurts to do so, but the youngest must understand the lesson.

—Go to the principal's office right now! You will be punished!

Brenda openly complains with a yell, kicks the table, and drops her pencil before complying with the above request. Slam the door and walk to the address. She would definitely be in trouble.

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

—A complaint?... We've never had one... Brenda, I'm talking to you.

Monica holds in her hands that document that affirms the fault that her daughter has committed. Responding incorrectly to an older person? It had never happened!

—Look at me, at least.

The black-haired girl swallows and turns her neck slowly. Her mother appears tired and emaciated, as well as somewhat stressed by the recent notification.

—Why did you do something like this? —she questions in a gentle voice.

The infant is quiet, plays with her hands on her lap, and sniffles frequently.

—I don't know...—she whispers.

Monica loses her patience completely

.—How the hell don't you know? It was you who was in the direction! They talked to you!

Brenda didn't use breaking down easily; in fact, when she was used to being reprimanded for some bad action, she did everything possible to make her voice heard and, thus, to be able to tell her truth of the facts. But now it was the opposite. The infant looked down and it was possible to release how many tears came out at that moment.