Chapter 7

I've been thinking about on what to give her on her birthday.

I gotta say, I really a lot of ideas. That never happened before. Which is kinda weird but so awesome.

So what I've decided is that, I'm going to tell her that I like her.

I know it's risky but as I say, Go bigger, go home. And plus I think it wouldn't be that bad, I hope.

What I gotta do now is to have a PLAN. Come up with something!!! Why isn't my brain working right now when I really need it??!!!

Then suddenly, something popped into my brain. FINALLY! So I'm thinking that.......

Ok, so here's my plan,
I'm gonna tell her that I like her on Saturday, which is her birthday. I'm gonna do it by kinda like kidnapping her.

Then I'll take her to ______ , it's just gonna be the two of us. At first, I'm just gonna give her my gift, which is a ________. Then it will go on from there.

Okay, my plan is set. Well I hope that she'll like it.

After a few minutes, she called me.

A: Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

J: Stop shouting. God. I'm gonna deaf because of you. A: Oh I'm sorry. I'm just soooooo happppyyy!!!

J: Good for you. So spit it out! What so exciting about?

A: Nothing really happened. I'm just sooo happy because it's my birthday on Saturday!

J:Oh yeahhhh!! You know what that means?

A: Whaaaattt????

J: You're getting OLD!! Hahahahaha!!!

A: Arrrrrggghhhh!! I hate you!!!!

J: I'm just kidding hahaha.

*silence*

J: Hey are you mad?

J: I'm sorry....

A: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A: Gotcha!!!! Hahaha! Can't believe you fall for that!! HAHA!

J: Just wait for it... I'm gonna have revenge.
A: Thanks for the warning!

J: Oh man!

A: Dude, I need to go to bed. It's kinda getting late.

J: Oh yeah.

A: Goooodniggtt!!!!

J: Goodnight.

*call ended*

I hung up. Said goodnight to my family and turned the lights out.......