Chapter 26

*Autumn's POV *

It was a rainy Saturday morning when I woke up. I don't really wanna go outside today and I have something to do anyways so yeah.

I was in my room cleaning out my junk. I threw away and donated sone of my clothes that don't fit me. And then there's something that caught my attention....

I saw a notebook entitled "Autumn's Diary"
I opened it up and saw a bunch of entries. I read through some of them. One says...

"Dear Diary,

Today is sooo fun. Jake and I hung out. And I have a confession to make. I like Jake. Shhhh.... don't tell anyone. I'm starting to like him. I like my bestfriend.
Goodnight!

♡, Autumn.

Wow! I really liked Jake before. Maybe if I read all the entries I would learn everything about me.

I kept on reading my diary and so far, I found out that Jake and I hang out all the time. And I found out that I like him...and I was lying to him.

I read another entry and it says:

Dear Diary,

Today is my birthday. I'm 16! It was so fun today. But until the evening. Jake told me that he likes me..

I just don't know what to say. So I ran away. I wanted to tell him that I like him back but I just couldn't. We're leaving next week yo California. And when... uggghhh. I just...I don't know. Words cannot even say what I feel. Goodnight.

♡, Autumn.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Twitter: nightowl078
Instagram : nightowl0708