Royal Rumble Pt. 2

A/N, so as a reminder, this is part 2 of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. And for this chapter, it's the Royal Rumble match. All the entrants are in the exact same order as the actual 2016 Royal Rumble. Some things may have changed, but I hope that it won't be a problem for you guys. Okay, onto the main event!

With the Royal Rumble, the rules are very simple. Two men will start the match, and every 1 minute or 2 minutes someone will come out into the ring. You have to throw your opponents over the top rope and both feet much touch the ground for them to be eliminated. This will continue until at 30 men have entered the ring.

Now usually, whoever was the last man left he would win an opportunity to main event Wrestlemaina. But this time, whoever wins the Royal Rumble will be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Now Roman is walking in as Champion. And he hopes to walk out as champ.

Roman's music hit and he came out by the stairs. He high fived some fans, and once he came to the barricade, he jumped over it and went into the ring.

He raised the title in the air, and gave the title to a ref.

Entrant number 2 was Rusev.

He ran down into the ring, and started beating up on Roman. Of course, he fought back, and after a while, Roman eliminated Rusev.

This gave Roman some time to breath.

And when the timer was going down, the fans started to count. After the countdown, #3 came out.

Roman had no idea who it was until he came out. And he still had no idea who he was.

Sure, Aj Styles. Sister to Allison Styles finally came to the WWE. Famous Aj Styles who wrestled all over in Japan, TNA, Canada, you name it. And we still don't know who he or his sister is.

He entered the ring, and stood there just listening to the crowd.

Him and Roman looked at each other. Just then, they circled each other, then locked up. Once they pushed away from one another, Aj kicked Roman in the back of the knee, whcih caused him to grab onto it. And when Aj went to kick him again, Roman gave him a clothesline.

Number 4 was fast approaching. And when the buzzer went off, Tyler Breeze came out.

In the ring, he went after Roman then Aj. But Aj had enough, and tossed Tyler out, eliminating him.

*A/N. I'm gonna do a time skip because I don't want to bore you guys*

Number 15 was The Big Show. And he was slowly making his way out to the ring.

Let's do a recap of what happened from Tyler Breeze to now.

Curtis Axel, Chris Jericho, Kane, Goldust, Ryback, Kofi Kingston, Titus O'Neil, R-Truth, Luke Harper, and Stardust all came out.

And of those, Axel, Titus O'Neil, Goldust, and R-Truth all got eliminated.

When R-Truth came out, he grabbed a ladder, set the ladder up, and climbed it, only to realize nothing hanging. He was yelling what happened. Kane pushed the ladder, making R-Truth fall. Kane then went over, picked R-Truth up by the throat, and threw him over the top rope.

Kane had come face-to-face with the Big Show. His former Authority buddy.

Big Show tried giving Kane a chokeslam. But Kane grabbed Big Show's throat in hopes of countering the first what would be a chokeslam, however, they felt a force run into them, and they both let each other go.