The

1 day before celetials
Some how Sersi and Ikiris got Phastos to help them in their plan to stop the celetials. The whole gang was back together. The group went to the place they hide the Domo. Druig mind controled the people who were working near the Domo the go enough always so they won't get hurt.

The group walked in to see their old "home" filled with different artifacts and other stuff. On a throne in the back was Makkari reading a book. She signed "Ready to go home?"
They all gave her a weird look and she new by that look they were not going back. Druig went looking around and he saw Ikaris holding to emerald tablet. Druig got the nearest thing he could find which was a box of Twinky's he made a trade with Ikaris to get the tablet.

Then he went up to Makkari. " How did you manage to get the Emerald Tablet."
Makkari tried to grab the tablet from Druig's grasp, but he pulled his hand away. "My beautiful beautiful Makkari"
Then Druig signed "did you miss me?"
Kingo and Phastos interrupted
"What is going on because I hate it."
"Yeah, me too."
Druig just rolled his eyes.

♥︎ Time skip to night ♡︎
Druig stared out the window he couldn't sleep, but he didn't know that Makkari was close behind him. Druig exhaled and mumbled word. He was replaying what Ajak said him the time they came to earth. Makkari knew what he was mumbling she remembered that time like it was yesterday. This time Makkari was look from behind not Druig. Druig will most likely never know she was listening.
—————————————————————
Credit to Meganartboss on Devinart for the fanart. If you people want me to post earlier just let me. I like hearing what you people have to say.
307 words.