Long

The day of the Celestials
In the morning, Druig was extremely exhausted because didn't sleep. No one knew until Kingo said something. " Hey Druig you look really tired."
"Umm... no"
Then Makkari signed " Oh yeah he was up all night"
" oh wow yeah thank you Makkari."
Druig said sarcastically. Makkari just laughed. Ikaris left while the rest of them laughed about random things.

Then Phastos explained the plan and Druig went behind her and nudged her making her smile. Thena left too. Phastos finished what he was doing and gave Makkari the coordinates for where the cetetials are. Ikaris got in his suit and went out. "Hey I'm almost don-"
Ikaris shot his lasers at Phastos's work. Then Makkari signed " found it" Ikaris shot his lasers at her, but Druig blocked her and it hit him. Ikaris explained what he did. Sersi started tearing up. " w-why would you do that"
"I had to and I will kill you all if you get in my way"
He was about To go, but Sprite spoke(sorry for the people who liked Sprite she didn't have a big part) "I want to come"
Thena came. "What is going on?"
Sprite made an illation and left.
———————————————————————————
Credit to Lee ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ for the fanart. I'm posting early because I have something on Saturday. Also I was writing this while watching the movie.