Waking up to a Dream

Hiro woke up and saw that he had curled himself around Baymax. At first, he was a little confused, but then remembered everything that had happened. He stood up and began to walk down stairs. No one was there. He heard foot steps up stairs, so it must have been really late in the evening for no one to be in the living area. Not wanting to bother the one person who was awake and not wanting to go back to sleep in his room ridden with the upsetting sketches, Hiro began to wonder around.

He looked outside to see whether it really was late at night. While looking outside, he saw the branches sway in the breeze and the moon light shine down on the patches of grass that accompanied the infamous dirt path. Dispite the darkness, Hiro opened the door stepped out, and sat in front of the house. Making sure he didn't lock himself out of the house, he closed the door behind him. The wind told him to relax while the leaves agreed. Baymax jumped out of the window and carefully fllew off towards the house that burnt down. Hiro looked around and saw a group of people walking towards the house from that general direction with Baymax landing on one of their shoulders. 

It was just Honey-Lemon, Fred, Wasabi and Gogo. 

"What are you doing up, Hiro?" Honey asked nervously.

"I heard someone walking upstairs. What are you guys doing out?" Hiro answered and countered suspiciously.

"Wait." Wasabi butted into the potentially firey conversation. "You heard some one walking around upstairs?"