Maybe This Can Be Forever

Hiro couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He had seen people propose to another, but he never thought that anybody would do it to him.

"Hiro, I know that you've been from house to house and from person to person. That scar right there on your shoulder" Tadashi pointed to the scar "made me realize that the thought of having to loose you made me terrified."

"You can only imagine the way I felt." Hiro mumbled as Tadashi tried to level out his feelings.

"Let alone handing you over to someone else. That why I need you to do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Marry me?" Tadashi opened the box with a silver banded diamond ring. Hiro gasped at the way the ring and Tadashi's eyes reflected in the warm sunlight. He nodded vigoriously as new tears of a different kind flowed down his face. Tadashi handed the box to Fred as he stood and swung Hiro around like he did after that town meeting. After Tadashi put Hiro down, he kissed Hiro sweetly and slipped the ring on his left ring finger. The four others' presence started to fade in and begun to applaud.

~~~~~

The end! Think I should add more or have a question? Just say so and I'll fix it. In the mean time, however, I am ending this story. Thank you for reading my 30 chapter story!

-H