14

The outfit above is the outfit for the party.
It's the day of the party. I didn't want to look slutty so I went for a sexy look.
It's not the same as slutty is it? oh well

Everyone had already left. They had ditched me.

I walked over to my car and drove straight off to the party.

*****

I arrived to Josh's house. The music was blaring out loud. I could hear it from the corner of the street. Fluorescent lights were flashing, making the area look cool and excite full.

I walked out of my car, locking it from behind. I stepped into the house. The aroma of alcohol and drugs stung my nose. I could smell a popular bad boy.

WEED🍁

Now that is a smell that I have missed terribly.

Someone had tapped my shoulder. I turn to see Josh.

"Hey Josh." I fake smiled.

I hate the crap out of this boy. He needs his balls chopped off. He's a bigger player than any of the other jocks in my school. Word has it that he got someone pregnant and threatened her to abort the baby. She had no choice and went along with it. Silly girl.

"Hello Ciara." He smirked.

I'd like to rip that smirk off his face.

"Your looking cute." He winked.

"Ta." I said, not complimenting him back.

I was looking around the room to find the others. My eyes found two b*tches who I'd love to kill.

Ellie and Dakota.

I heard Josh ask me something but I ignored him by walking over to the two witches.

"Have you seen Caitlin and the others?" I bluntly asked.

"Here's rat attack." Ellie smirked.

Rat attack? Really.

"Tell me where they are." I spat harshly.

"Please would be nice." Dakota smirked.

I gave them both a death glare. They both chuckled.

"There over there." They both pointed towards my back.

I turned to the direction of their fingers and saw them all sitting on the couch.

Lazy Arses.

Beyoncé - Flawless was ringing in my ears. I paced towards them and placed my hands on my hips.

"You could have waited for me?"

"You took too long." Jack laughed.

"Girls these days." Cameron muttered, making everyone laugh.

*****

"I wanna rock with somebody!" I sung over the blaring music.

"I wanna take shots with somebody." Caitlin sung back.

"I wanna leave with somebody." We both sung in unison.

"And we ain't gonna tell nobody, we ain't got to tell nobody." We both sung.

"CIARA!" Someone yelled.

I looked to see Cam walking towards me, looking tipsy.

"I've been looking for you." He grins like an idiot.

"I've only been away for a few minutes! Where else would I have been?" I yell.

I earn a shrug from him. Then he yanks my arm and pulls me away from Caitlin.

"Let's dance!" He slurs.

"No!" I yell.

"What?" He says confusingly and grabs my waist.

Either he didn't hear what I said, or he's just purposely ignoring my decline to his request.

Nash walks by with a red cup. I reach over to him and grab the cup and drink it before he takes it away from me. I felt the liquor burn my throat. The disadvantages of vodka.. But hey, I needed it in order for me to be in the mood for dancing.

"Hey!" He whined.

"I needed it." I slur a little.

He throws his hands up in the air and turns back around, looking really annoyed. I look at Cam to see a mischievous grin grow on his face. I then look at the position were in. Its slightly awkward.

"We look weird." I chuckle.

Without warning, he turns me around and pulls me closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask turning my head to look up at him.

"People are grinding, just go along with the flow and have fun." He winks and looks downs at me.

I let the alcohol kick in and allowed my body to do crazy things. After the intense moment which I admit, it was fun, I turn and laugh. He joins in and we hug in a sloppy way.

"Cam?" I say as I pull away.

"You got a blunt?" I ask.

Why would I ask for a f*cking blunt? I haven't had one in a while...

"Yeah. Wanna share?" He says.

"Yes please." I reply.

No!

He pulls me to the couch and we both sit down. He passes me the blunt. I place it between my lips.

"Gotta lighter?" I mumbled.

I can't stop myself.

"Do I have a lighter?" He replied in a mimicking, p*ss taking tone.

He lights up the blunt whilst it's still in between my lips. Once it's fully lit, I inhale the rolled blunt. When I exhaled, I yelped a cough, earning a loud laugh from Cam.

"This is your first hit in ages, it's brilliant!" He exclaims and continues to laughs.

He sounded much louder than the music.

How could the effects come on so quickly? I feel as if I'm in my own world.

"You're being so loud!" I chuckle and put my index finger on his lips.

I felt my head turn and my emotions change. I'm high. I've missed these moments with Cam.

"We should do this more often." I say and nod my head repeatedly, not knowing what I was doing.

"On one condition." He grins.

"What?" I slur.

"You have sex with me." He says.

My eyes widened. I may be high and drunk but I'm clever enough to remember events /moments /conversations like this.

He starts to laugh really loudly, causing my hands to automatically move to my ears, blocking the loudness.

"I'm just kidding." He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender.

"Good." I smile and laugh with him.