38

It's the last day of school today. I always use to complain about being stuck in here but now that it's coming to an end, I don't actually want to leave. There's too many memories here.

The first year, I had a crush on Cam and he too had a crush on me. We never had the guts to openly admit it to each over. After that, I decided to stay friends with him. I didn't want our friendship to be wrecked if we dated and it went tits up.

When we were both recruited in the gang, we were inseparable as always. It would have always been me and him on missions together. Then Nicole popped along in his life. He never ever forgot about me whilst dating her. He always made sure he had enough time for me.

After the incident with Nicole, Cam and I in the warehouse, that's when we became distant. He never spoke to me again for two years straight.

I'm going to miss all the beat ups and bitching from here. All those funny memories with Caitlin,the boys, everything.

*****

"I can't believe that it's all over!" I exclaimed whilst driving home.

"I'm going to miss everyone." Caitlin frowned.

"We'll see them again tonight and hopefully in the future if anyone does a Reunion Party." I reminded her.

One of the jocks organised a massive leaving party at his. Everyone is literally going to be there tonight.

"Yeah I suppose so." Caitlin drifted off.

"How's your love life doing?" I asked Caitlin.

After the whole Scott tragedy, she seems a little off. She's never been in a good relationship. It was always f*cked up by her boyfriend f*cking some other bimbo.

"Well I obviously like Nash as you know." She said and I nodded.

"He likes me too." She revealed.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yep. He's also taking me out tomorrow. He wants to take things slow and see out it goes from there." She explained.

"So your dating?" I ask in confusion.

"Not technically." She trailed off.

"I have a feeling he may ask me to be his in the future. It'll be too early on one date." She explained.

"Well Cam asked me to be his on our first." I cut in.

"That's his option and I'm glad he did because your both happy. Me and Nash, were just... different." She said.

"True." I said.

"And that is why I love my best friend because she knows how I do things my way." Caitlin grinned.

*****

(Ciara's outfit is above)

I was waiting for Caitlin to hurry the hell up. The boys were all downstairs, waiting for us.

I decided to wear a white crop top which revealed my chest slightly. I also wore a white pencil skirt along with a pair of black suede cut out heels. My make up was lovely and I smelt divine!

Meanwhile in the present...

"MOORE! HURRY THE HELL UP! WERE GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled.

"I'm nearly done! Just one sec." Her voice strained towards the end.

I patiently waited and then heard the door open. I turned and faced my gorgeous best friend.