22

Colten Haynes = Ashton Hestler
Me and Ashton have been at the bar for a while now. He's an actual douche. The things he talks about is absolutely outrageous. He's so vulgar in conversations. Why on earth would any girl go out with him.

Luckily I had got him slightly tipsy. Now it's time to lure him.

"Your really hot!" I giggled.

"I could say the same thing about you." He smirked and looked up and down at my figure. He started to trail his fingers from my shoulders down to my hips. I couldn't help but slightly moan.

"I-I think w-we shoul-" I stuttered but he interrupted.

"Go back to mine? I totally agree." He said quickly.

*****

He struggled to find his keys that fit through his key hole as I passionately kissed his jaw line. His fingers kept fumbling.

"I'm- waiting-to-be-fucked." I mumbled against the crook of his neck.

"Dirty." Sam chuckled through the earpiece.

"J-just waaaiiittt." He slurred and I chuckled.

He finally found the key and unlocked the door. I pretended to act drunk and I 'nearly' stumbled over but he caught me and spun me around.

"Your fucking beautiful." He said as he caressed my cheek. I smirked which made him bite his lip.

My hands trailed down to his area, keeping eye contact and I palmed him through his trousers.

Without warning, he slammed his lips onto mine. It wasn't a loving kiss, it was a dangerous one. He grabbed hold of my thighs, signalling for me to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked back towards the sofa, and we fell onto it. I kicked off my shoes.

He broke the kiss to take off his shirt and my dress. I laid half naked with my red lingerie on.

I fumbled with his leather belt which made his trousers fall down. He put his head in the crook of my neck and harshly sucked onto my skin. I could hear a faint noise from the cushion behind me

He pulled away holding leather ropes. Fantastico!

"What's that for?" I asked, which is what a dumb, naive girl would say.

"Their for you." He smirked.

"Shoot!" I heard mum.

Before he put them on, I flipped him over. This plan is working brilliantly.

"They'd be a hundred times better on you." I smirked and took the ropes away from him.

I tie one side on his wrist and the other on the miniature light pole behind the sofa which is moulded to the ground. He looked like he was in an awkward position but that wasn't important. I looked down at him and smirked. His free hand reached down to my ass and he grabbed onto the left cheek,tightly. I leaned in and closed the gap between us, kissing him.

Each kiss I regret....

"Their coming in now!" Mums voice echoed through the device.

I heard the door swing wide open. I pulled away and smirked at Ashton. I got off the sofa and walked over to the side. Dad, Jack and Cam pointed their guns at Ashton. Sam must be outside, waiting in the car.

My dad seeing me like this is embarrassing, but its part of the mission.

Ashton had a shocked expression, smacked straight onto his face. He tried to yank his arm but failed as he's tied up.

"YOU F*CKING B*TCH!" He yelled at me. I gave him an evil smirk.

"It's my job." I shrugged.

"Need these?" A familiar voice asks, handing me a hoody and a pair of leggings.

"Thanks." I say,putting them on as quick as I can due to the fact that I felt Cam's eyes on me along with Ashton's. Pervs.

"Nice performance." He smirks.

"Shh you." I chuckle.

"Good job sweetheart." Dad proudly says, walking up to me,kissing my forehead.

"Thanks dad." I smile.

Friday

"ITS TIME TO PARTY!" Jack shouted from downstairs.

I heard the sound of people entering the house. I was still in my room, finishing off my make up.

I finished getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I was wearing light blue dungarees with a white,long sleeved top underneath along with my timberlands.

"You look fine!" I heard Caitlin say.

I looked towards the door to see Caitlin peeping through. She opened the door fully,allowing me to see what she was wearing.

She was wearing a tight, black dress which reached just above her thighs along with a pair of black wedges.

"You look incredible." I said, shocked.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded and walked out of the room. I locked it with my bedroom key and shoved it down my bra. I don't want drunken people stepping into my room and leaving their discharge on my bed.
No thank you!

We walked down and the music blared loudly. Chris Brown - Fun was currently playing.
This is tune.

We both headed into the kitchen and grabbed our selves a drink.

"Where are the boys at?" I asked Caitlin."

"Not sure. Probably with Maggie and that lot." She replied.

"Let's enjoy ourselves and get pissed!" I yell over the music.