40

"Wow." We all said.

We had just seen the finished underground basement. Its great!

"I can f*ck random girls down here!" Carter exclaimed.

"No you will not. You have Maggie you arse!" I reminded him.

"Yeah so?" He shrugged.

"Carter, would you like me to lecture you and beat you're arse?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"No thanks." He shook his head.

"Respect girls then." I spat at him.

There was an awkward silence until the intercom rang.

"I'll get that." I muttered and walked out of the basement.

*Caitlin's P.O.V*
"You have a lack of respect towards girls Carter. Ciara was right!" I angrily spat at him.

"Come on, it was just a joke." Carter said.

"I don't care. It shouldn't have been said." I argued.

"Damn... You're both on your periods today." Carter rolled his eyes.

"F*ck off." I flipped him off.

I walked away from all of them and made my way towards the door. Ciara wasn't there. I looked at the video intercom and saw her pinning someone against the wall. I couldn't hear what she was saying because you have to be at a certain distance to hear someone. I tried to suss out who the person was.

Ciara walked away angrily and I saw who the person was. It was Dakota. I then heard Ciara's footsteps approaching. I quickly backed away and as soon as the door opened, I walked towards her, pretending that nothing happened.

Ciara looked really p*ssed.

"I-just-want-to-scream." Ciara said word by word.

"It's good to let it all out." I chuckled.

She screamed 'f*ck' really really loudly. I had to cover my ears as the loudness hurt my ears like mad.

I heard multiple footsteps from behind.

"What the heck?" The boys all said.

"That feels good." Ciara said.

"I told you so." I laughed.

"What happened?" Cameron asked.

"She needed to scream to let out her anger, so she did." I explained.

"Woah." Everyone said.

I decided that it was best not to ask her who it was because she'll blatantly lie to me

*Ciara's P.O.V*
So we were all round my house and yes, I mean all. My parents invited us all to have a swim along in their back garden. I laughed at the idea but decided to come as I would have felt bad afterwards if I declined the offer.

The boys were currently swimming around in the pool while I was messing around with Lily. I was in a dark blue swim suit which had cut outs on the side of the pants and cut outs on the top half of the set.

Mum had speakers blaring music.
Fetty Wap- Trap Queen was playing.

"Why are we listening to this? We have a child here." I said to mum and dad.

"It's cool." They shrugged.

It's cool?! I f*cking know damn well it is but seriously; my parents are listening to this?! They're both too old for this type of music.

"Oh my god." I say shaking my head.

"I'm like hey what's up hello." Lily sung.

"Great, a six year old knows this damn song." I huffed.

"The video is so naughty sissy." Lily giggled.

"I know it is Lils." I said.

"Ciara." Lily continued.

"Yes." I replied.

"Can we go and swim pwease."
She begged.

I nodded and held my hands out and placed them by each side of her waist. She held her hands up and I picked her up.

"Hold tight Lils. I'm going to run and jump in okay?" I demanded.

She nodded and giggled in a cute tone.

"You count down from three."
I demanded.

"Okay! Three, two, ONE!" She shouted and I ran towards the pool and jumped in.

I slowly arose from the pool, still holding Lily.

"That was fun!" Lily exclaimed.

"You both made a massive splash." Cam laughed swimming towards us.

"Did it frighten you all?" I smirked.

"Just a bit." He laughed and leaned in to kiss me.

"Eww." Lily whined.

I pulled away and laughed.

"Pass her to me so you can both have you're intimate moment." Caitlin smirked holding her arms out.

"Hey! We weren't being that intimate!" I argued passing Lily to Caitlin.

"You will get dirtier." She smirked.

I splashed her with water earning a shriek from Lily and Caitlin.

I turned to face Cam.

"Soo." I trailed off, placing my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"I am indeed. How about you?" He asked as he held onto my waist.

"I am as well." I grinned.

He then backed me against the side of the pool.

"You look hot in that." He complimented as he eyed me up and down.

"Thank you. You look hot as always."
I smirked.

Cam seductively bit his lip. It's time for a bit of teasing; I think.

I leaned in and pecked his left cheek. Then his right cheek, and then his forehead leading down to his nose. I then moved towards his jawline and gave him sloppy pecks. At this point, I could feel his bulge rise. I came across his lips and hovered mine above his.

"Nice boner." I smirked teasingly and pulled further away, keeping my grip on him.

He gasped and his mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Close you're mouth. You might catch flies." I grinned.

"You are so lucky that I'm not demolishing you right now. Just you wait until tonight. You'll get plenty of teasing from me." He dirtily exclaimed making me giggle.

I hope no one is witnessing this. It'll be so embarrassing!

*****

Seeing Cameron with kids makes me so happy. He's wonderful with Lily. He's caring, comforting and generally good with children.

I seriously can't wait till the day I'm sitting in my own house with my own car and a beautiful family and I can actually say;

"I made it."