16

The f*ckers dead. I turn back around and run to the elevator with Caitlin. Then a ringing sound occurs to my ear piece. Caitlin will also hear the same thing. We both reached for our ear piece and clicked the small button above the device.

"Ciara, Caitlin! Are you both okay?" Hugo asks through the ear piece.

"We're fine! Ciara got injured quite severely but we've got answers out of him." Caitlin replied.

"It turns out there using the kids to train them and introduce themselves as a member in their gang." I say as we step in the elevator.

I look at the buttons. One caught my eye.

UG

Clearly that must mean underground? I pressed it and the elevator slowly started to go down.

"Who was Shaw's boss?" Hugo asks.

"Dominic Walker. Rays brother." I answer.

I hear murmuring. Me and Caitlin exchange looks. The others must have heared the conversation.

"Good job girls. Just get the children out of there safely. Call me if anything happens." Hugo instructs.

"Yes boss." Me and Caitlin reply in unison.

"Hugo will do." He demands.

"Yes Hugo." Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"Yes Boss." I repeat to get him annoyed.

I heard him sigh. Then he hung up. I look at Caitlin and chuckle.

We finally reached the underground level. The elevator doors slid open. First thing that struck us were two security guards pointing their guns towards us.

*Cameron's P.O.V*
"I've hacked into the underground security systems boss!" Carter says.

We all rush over to him and look at the laptop.

"The girls should be there any.. second... now!" He says, pointing at the elevator doors on the screen.

The elevator doors opened revealing Ciara and Caitlin. We were all scared sh*tless for them when we saw the guards aiming their guns at them.

Within a split second, their was a shoot out. I prey to God they make it. Next thing you know, Ciara and Caitlin charge at them. The guards are still shooting them. The girls must have bullet proof vests on.

"F*ck!" Nash curses.

"They have guts!" Jack says and we all nod in agreement.

Hugo however doesn't look pleased. We all concentrate on the screen in front of us. The girls knock the guards on their heads with their guns, making them unconscious. My eyes widen in amazement. There both incredibly clever!

*Ciara's P.O.V*
"Arse holes" I murmur.

I look at Caitlin to see her breathing heavily.

"Did you get hurt?" I asked.

"No. I'm just out of breath. That was really intense." She tries to calm her breathing.

"Come on. We need to find the kids." I said running into one direction.

We both ran endlessly until we heard a crowd of screaming and crying. We came across a big caged like thing. There was a lock. I stepped back and threw a shot at the lock. The lock broke and I placed my hand on the handles of the cage. I pulled the doors of the cage to the side with the help of Caitlin. I slightly struggled as it was a heavy metallic door.