• 1. The Begining •

It's over all quiet, except for the clicking sound of going up to the upper floor. Me, alone, in the big and secured elevator. '..124, 125, 126' , I thought to myself as the numbers changed briefly, counting along. Here I was. Level 128.

Just as the doors slide open a head popped in, "Agent Baxter!". "Agent Williams" , I said smiling back, opening my arms for a warm embrace. Agent Williams, or so to say Shaun Williams, became my best friend right after joining the force. We met on the camp that we had basic training, to become the agents that we now are. Shaun had short, yet fluffy, brown hair, green eyes and a tanned skin to go perfectly with his muscular body.
"Anything new happening?" , he asked putting his hands in his pockets. "You know me, same-"

"Olds, same olds" , He answered, completing my sentence for me.
"Hey, you have to stop doing that."
"Come on Lucy, you know that I can't help myself. I'm literally your best, and only, friend-"
"No you're not !"
"Yes, yes I am."
"Well..", I started saying before licking my lips, "it's not my fault everyone is lying bitches."

"Agent Baxter ?" , a voice called down the hall. "Bye" , I waved to him. "See you later." , he smiled back, moving into the elevator. I looked one more time over to Shaun before moving down to the office meeting area.

"Agent S. Anderson, sir." , I said out loud as I opened the two big glass doors to a room full of screens and computers with tecs working on it. There is a big glass table in the middle of the room where we usually talk about the tasks to fulfil. "Agent L. Baxter, you're late." , agent S.Anderson, Simon, said with a cold look on his face.

"Sorry sir, it would not happen again."

"No worries Baxter, take a seat. We have a mission for you."

Hey guys ! Sorry for this short chapter, I was only a beginner back then lol
Please keep on reading, it does get goooddddddd. (This chapter is like 300 words 💀🤚🏼 I usually write like 3 000 soooo)
Gurl this book got real hwot scenes ;)
I'm still busy writing so I'm making it as juicy as possible 😌

Love only, xoxo
The Author, Ismari ❤️