• 12. Lust •

Elijah's POV :

It's been a few hours since dinner and Lucinda is drunk as fuck. She had already drank three of those expensive wines I always get. "You told me to not look so stiff, now look at you !", she said swaying her hips to the loud music.

She looked breathtaking. The way her hair swayed, her hips moved and her dress clung to her small body. To be honest, I was shocked to her getting drunk like this.
For me, I was standing with my hands in my pockets, watching her every move.

Suddenly her eyes fall on me and she runs so out of balance with those high heels towards me. "Dance with me", she said grabbing my hand out of my pocket. "I don't feel like it", I said roughly. "Come on now", she continued. But of course, since she's a drunk fuck she didn't care in the least to what I was saying.

Before taking another step, she fell almost face forward into the floor. Luckily I grabbed her arm before she lost some teeth. "Lucy, you're drunk", I said pulling her back up. "No I'm not", she said shocked, "okay well... just a little bit", she gave a devilish smile. "A little ?", I said repeating her. She took another step, once again falling like a child walking for the first time.

"All right, you're coming with me", I said picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. "Oh you- you're so strong", she said giggling her ass off.
Fuck. My. Life.

I walked up the stairs, down the hall and into her bedroom. I switched on the dim lights and placed her on the bed.
She looked so good... so irresistible. "Undress me", she said with a smile. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. I shook my head. "No, you need some sleep", I told her as I turned around.

God if this woman even knew the struggle I'm having with myself to not touch her fucking body. I'm the mafia, I can say who I want, when I want. But not her... she's to... innocent.
"Pleaseee", she said teasingly. She stood up and grabbed my arm to get my attention. I turned around, now facing her and only inches away.
She lifts up her arms, indicating for me to take her dress off. "Turn around", I told her huskily.

So she did and she swept her hair away for me to unzip her dress. Fuck she's driving me insane.
I put my hand on her zipper, sliding it down slowly. Her black lacy bra and thong peeked out behind the dress.
Perfect fucking ass.
She turns around, sliding her dress down, now only showing her lacy underwear. Perfect tities and a perfect waist. "Don't look at me like that", I mumbled to her as I saw her eyes glow with lust.

Fuck. Out of no where I pushed her onto the bed, pinning her small body to the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I wrap my hand around her neck whispering, "I'd fuck that pussy of yours... but you are a drunk fuck". I'd fuck her if I wanted to, no matter what she says about it, but not like this. "I don't want to fuck you drunk, I want you to remember every single moment", I said running my fingers along her chest.
"Elijah..", she mumbled softly. I swallowed to her saying my name like that. "Sleep tight дорогой". (Darling)