• 23. Family Reunion •

Just as I felt Elijah's hardness almost in me, there was sounds down the hall.

I looked strictly into his eyes. "Elijah, get down here", Ru's voice echoed down the long hallway.
He gave me a frown. "Now !", she said reminding him.

He stood up. "Wait, you're leaving ?", I asked as I sat upright. He pulled the condom off. "Well my brother did try and kill you and I'd like to make him aware to keep his hands off of you", he mumbled pulling his undies up. I hesitated.

So all of a sudden brother hood is more important that sex with me?! Well... he is family.

But still !!

"Hm, it's fine", I choked out. I try to act as responsible as I can with this.

I mean it's just sex ?

Right !?

Eh, wrong.

He pulled up his pants and combed his hair back in place. "Join me. Just please get dressed", he mumbled. I sigh softly. "Alright, I'll be down in a sec", I said as I stood up as well. He left and closed the door as he pulled his zipper up. I reach out for the traveling bag that Elijah packed for me. It was mostly short dresses, more dresses, crop tops and lingerie.

So I dressed in this.

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked out the room, down the staircase

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked out the room, down the staircase. I looked around for them. As I walked around I found all three of them in the living room, the room we first saw Ru.

"What do you think you're doing here Colon ?", Elijah asked the man. I stopped at the door, over listening their conversation. "What do you think you're doing here, huh ? I was the one that took care of our cousin while you were in NYC, for whatever reason it was", Colon said raising his voice.

"Please boys, let's not fight, yes ?", Ru said calmly. "He thinks he can do as he please".
"Well of course I can, I'm the mafia, remember ?"

I walk in slowly, placing a piece of hair behind my ear. All three of them looked at me as I moved over to Elijah's side. "Great you're here", Ru said giving a lazy smile, "Colon this is Lucinda, Lucy this is Colon", she said looking between the both of us.

I gave a small nod. "N-Nice to meet you", I said reaching a shaking hand in front of Colon. The sudden memory of him seeing me completely naked rushed through my head. I swallow.

He looks at my hand sharply, then back up. He only gave me a look then he looked away, acting as if my hand was not there. I put my hands back in my pants's pockets.

'Dick', I thought to myself giving him the same facial expression.

"As I was saying, you aren't welcome in here", Colon said roughly. "This is father's mansion. You can't tell me what to do", Elijah mumbled.
"The last time I checked this house was left for me, not you. And since dad left it for me that means I can decide if you are welcome or not. And you aren't".
"Let us not go that far", Ru chirped in.
"No Ru, he is here to use you. As always. He's just here for something", Colon continued.

"That is not true", Ru whispered.
"Oh yes that is, when was the last time you visited brother ? When was the last time you had time to talk with us unless if you needed something ?". Brother ? That explains a lot...

"I... I do admit I'm not the best family man but I really need your help", Elijah said.
"That's what you said last time and guess what happened, your friend got-"
"Don't you dare bring him up !", Elijah yelled, interrupting his brother.

There was silence. Total silence. "I'm getting some fresh air", Elijah said clenching his teeth and bursting out the door. "Elijah-", I said grabbing his arm to get his attention. But he pushed me away as he grabbed himself a cigar from his jacket pocket and walked outside.

Ru followed him, "Look what you did", she told Colon. He sat on the couch and spread his legs and sat on his lower back.

Ugh. Bad boy.

I looked closer to him. He was just as handsome as Elijah, but he was still different. He had darker hair, less tattoos (but still a lot) and had a Russian quote on his neck. I look closer to it.

"What are you looking at сука ?", he mumbled. I look away sharply, not realising I was staring. "Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that", I said looking back at his neck. He licked the inside of his top lip before saying, "You're Russian ?".

I felt like smacking his head. Instead I nodded and said, "Um-hm".

He combed his thick curly hair back with his hand. "Sit", he mumbled and made a small slap with his hand to the seat next to him.

I walked over there and took the seat he offered. "I've never seen such a gorgeous Russian", he whispered to me with a strict face. I didn't know how to respond. Elijah's brother told me I'm pretty? Or even better, he said gorgeous.

"I, uh, thanks. I'm actually from New York. I just had Russian as a second language", I said tapping my foot silently on the floor. "Why take Russian though ?", he mumbled. "I thought it sounded like a good why to waste my time since it wasn't easy to memorise or learn at all", I said smiling lightly. He gave me a lazy smile as well.

"How do you know Elijah ?", he asked me curiously. I swallow. What was I going to say ? Oh well you know, he kidnapped me and forced me to become his future wife ?!

"I met him at a-a ball. We got... close since then", I said. Well it wasn't as if it is not true.

"Oh", he mumbled softly. He gave me a frown, "I'm surprised".

"About ?", I asked with folded arms.
"No, no. It's nothing. It's just...", he started of with a smirk, "you're different".
Why does everyone keep telling me that?

"What do you-"
"Lucy, can I meet with you please ?", Ru called, interrupting me. I hesitated. "Go", Colton said tilting his head over to Rochelle. I nodded.

"Yes ?", I mumbled softly to her as I stood in front of her.

"It's Elijah, he's gone".