Shane Imagine

Daryl had been itching for a fight as of late and it didn't help that you shared a cell with him. He screamed at you, telling you how you meant nothing to him - when you thought he loved you. He accused you of cheating with someone in the prison and before you could clear your name, he kicked you out of the cell. The tears welled in your eyes as you ran down the hall, not caring to look where you were going. - you had to get out of there. Another person was before you, reaching his hands out and placing them on your shoulders - stopping you from walking. It didn't take much to know who it was, the tan cargo pants gave it away - it was definitely Shane.
"Sweetheart, what happened?" He asked, pulling you into him and wrapping his arms tight around you. He hated to see you upset and if he found out the reason why - he was going to kill a Dixon. "He yelled at me. He accused me of cheating on him, then he fucking broke up with me." You cried, clutching onto his shirt - bunching the fabric into your fists. You had no idea what had gotten into Daryl, but you wanted it to stop. He had lost his brother, sure, but that wasn't a reason to start taking it out on everyone - he was only hurting everyone around him.
Shane sighed as he gently rubbed his hand up and down your back. "It's okay, it's over, he's never going to hurt you again." He said, his voice soft. He didn't like Daryl to begin with, now he had an even bigger reason to despise the man. As you pulled away, you looked up at the man - peering into his dark eyes. "How can you be so sure?" You asked. You wanted to, he seemed so sure of himself. "I'm here, i'm never going to let that dumbass redneck hurt you again." He spoke, moving his hands to your face.
He cupped your face in his hands and leaned in, pressing his lips against yours - kissing you gently. His lips lingered there for a few moments, before he pulled back - resting his forehead against yours. "I'll keep you safe."