Background

The Secret of Moonacre is a movie that was released in 2009, directed by Gabor Csupo, and based off of The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. I do not own any of the characters, besides Y/n Merryweather.

In the movie, Maria Merryweather is the main character, yet in this book Y/n is. Y/n and Maria are twins that moved to Moonacre Valley to live with their uncle, Benjamin Merryweather, with their caretaker Ms. Heliotrope because both of their parents had died. 4,999 moons ago, there was a curse placed on the valley by the first moon princess, stating that on the 5,000th moon the valley would be cursed with eternal darkness. Maria is the new moon princess and has to find a way to stop it, with her sister Y/n helping out.

While at first, Y/n and Robin hate each other, they start to grow closer, and soon develop feelings, which grow deep roots. They eventually can't be separated. Not everything is as easy as it seems, though. Coeur De Noir and Benjamin Merryweather both hate the idea of each other being remotely close to the other.

All of the events and characters in this book are created by Gabor Csupo and Elizabeth Goudge. I own none of it, besides Y/n Merryweather, and any relations having to do with Robin De Noir.

----------

Hey everyone! This is my first time actually writing a book on Wattpad. I have watched The Secret of Moonacre many times, and it is no doubt, my favorite movie. Robin De Noir is one of my favorite characters as well, so I decided to write a book about him. I hope you enjoy!

-Author