Alone

Rose ended up walking away to get another attendant so she could help her. The final group---five guys and three female attendants, went to the Special rooms as well. Eaton and I were alone here.

I managed to stop crying but I still felt sad.

"I'm sorry. Your t-shirt is wet," I said as I wiped my eyes and leaned on the sofa as well.

"Happens," he smiled and took a sip.

We were sitting in silence. The red lights were on while the white big lights were dimmed. On the table in front of us were left empty glasses from drinks. The silence was broken by a husky voice saying: "I love your costume." He didn't even look at me while saying it.

"Thank you," I said and smiled and looked at him, but his eyes kept staring right in front of him. He then turned at me and said: "The old y/n would never wear this."

It was true. My old self was shy and definitely not confident enough. This costume was for her just way too much... airy.

"The old y/n is never coming back Eaton," I said.

"I know..."

Was that a good or a bad thing? I liked myself more this way but Eaton seemed to have a different opinion.

"I really think it suits you. It'll be a shame not to show your hip bones," he said quietly and our eyes locked. A big true smile was on his face and his black eyes were staring at me and I was waiting for him to continue talking.

With both of his hands, he was holding his Old fashioned in his lap. His right hand slowly raised to my face and then his index finger gently touched my chin and lifted up my head a little bit.

He leaned to me and kissed me. It was just an innocent gentle kiss, but my heart still sped up. He kept his index finger under my chin and gently pressed his lips on my lips.

I could feel his tongue slowly making its way to mine. We were just making out. He didn't taste like anything I know, but he tasted good. The taste reminded me of his perfume.

We were just slowly kissing for some time. He didn't bite my lip and neither did I. It was so innocent.

He suddenly pulled my chin away and broke the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his beautiful face, his eyes still looking at my lips and one black strand of hair at his forehead.

He blinked and his eyes moved up. He was staring at me. I smiled with just a corner of my mouth, but he kept his straight face.

After that his hand let go of my chin and grabbed his drink again. He leaned back and took a sip.

I could feel my breath slowing down. I tried to look natural so I looked down at my thighs and fixed my bended skirt. His eyes followed mine and he watched me fixing my bottom.

It felt really awkward. We were just sitting next to each other. I didn't know what to say but I needed to break the silence.

"I'm trying, y/n," he said suddenly and I confusedly looked at him and said: "Trying to what?"

"Hold myself."

I looked at his hands, holding an orange drink and continued: "Why are you holding yourself?"

"Because the things I want to do with you are horrible," he took a drink and faced me. I smiled and he did the same.

"I'm not the man for this kind of thing, you know." He laid his head on the back of the couch.

"It's not like I asked for anything," I reminded him.

"I know, that's why I'm trying to hold myself," he said and sighed.

I stretched my back and again felt the same pain as every night. Then I put my head on the couch just as Eaton did.

"I hate these costumes," he said and then giggled.

"Didn't you say a few moments ago that you love them?" I smiled and waited for an answer.

"I did. I still think they're pretty, I just hate to be hrony."