Interrupcion

We fucked. It hurt, but I let him get it all. As his movements from back to front started to slow down, I looked at the clock. 1am.

At this point I was still keeping my legs wrapped around him and he didn't object. When his last move to the front hit, I moaned in satisfaction and pain.

I could feel the sweat on my forehead and the peace in my mind. This was my first time and it couldn't have been better. When he pulled out, I released my legs from his waist and exhaled.

"Oh god, Butterfly, you're really something else," he said in a husky voice and cough. I smiled but didn't answer. I straightened my back and felt as if something was pricking me in my back. This back pain was well known to me---as a waitress, I felt this pain every night because of how many glasses I picked up from the not---tall tables.

When my mind got back to reality, I found Walter with most of clothes on. His black pants were on and his black shirt, that he was still fixing so it looked like it was supposed to. I looked around, the still empty room (good no one came). I noticed one of the shots was spilled on the counter. The water was slowly dripping down to the floor.

I quickly put on my shirt and my pink panties, hopped off the bar counter and took the spilled glass. I poured out the rest of the water into a sink. As the last drop dripped down, something hard pinned me to the counter.

Walter put his strong arms around my neck and I could again smell his scent. I could feel his hard chest pressed on my back. I could also feel his dick on mu butt, his long and hard dick.

I hope Walter and his friends will stay even tomorrow. This is the best punishment my boss could have given me.

"This was amazing," I said and put my right hand on his.

"It was, this was definitely the best one so far," he answered and my heart filled with happiness. I didn't mean to say anything else, just enjoy this moment, but then he asked: "Wasn't this the best so far?"

"Ehm," I whispered in a husky voice, coughing and my voice came back,"well, this was my first time so it was the best so far."

He was quiet for a second but then he lowered his arms under my boobs and laid his jaw on my shoulder.

"So I was the first man. Hopefully I'll be the only man."

I felt his breath, the alcoholic drink.

"Man, so where the fuck is my drink?!" One of Walter's friends walked out of the room and looked at us. We both had shirts on, so he couldn't see anything.

"Will be right there, I was just talking with Walter," I answered and watched him suspiciously go back.

I thought that Walter would back off after I said it (even though I didn't want him to), but he did not.

"Walter?" my voice cracked. "Walter, I should get them their drink."

"Mhm," he mumbled. It sounded like he's half asleep.

But then he backed off. I no longer felt his penis nor his hands, he was done with me. I filled the one shot with water, didnt care if he's looking or not. Laying the glass on the tray I heard him saying: "Imma go check on them, but will be thinking about this when you come with our drinks,"

I nodded but inside I wanted him to stay. I wanted him to be with me and never leave. Now, I watched him walk away as if nothing happened.

I took a deep breath and then put my pants on. I tuck my shirt into my pants and ruffle my brown hair and numbly put them into a ponytail.

I checked if I looked okay and then took the tray to the V.I.P. room.