Answers?

Cula's Pov.

I'm walking back to my locker slouching, shuffling my feet against the floor my head filled with thoughts weighing me down. Unexpectedly Kebi runs up to me, chuckling getting in front of me. "Sorry Kebi. I'm tired.. You can be in the front today.." I mumble out my eyes closing over and over from my stamina being very low. 

Kebi's Pov. 

I slow down when I hear Cula say those words, steping to the side getting slightly worried stopping 'What??.. He always wants to be in front!... Whats up with him??' I watch him go along the hallway, i start rubbing my arm thinking of what to say before a idea popping up "Hey! Uh.. Wanna hang out later in the park? It'll be fun!?" I yell running back up to him hoping for a reaction grinning awkwardly.

Cula looks up at me with tired eyes, shaking his head no, continuing to his locker. 'Did... He not get sleep? He WAS late today... Maybe its a one time thing and he'll be back to normal tommorow!!.. Hopefully...' 

Tears start welling up in my eye as I look away, but back to him quickly wanting to say something but not a peep coming out. 'Yeah. He'll be okay Kebi. He'll.. be alright.' I think to myself before going to the park the opposite way of the hallway.

Cula's Pov 

I don't look back at Kebi after I look back down, spacing out again thinking 'Im so tired.. I can't even remember what happened in class today...' I rub my head with both of my hands and arrive to my locker seeing the tomato juice at my locker my eyes widening when i see something stuck to it "Is that another..? God its another note..." I grab the note and start reading it 

I sigh and grab the tomato juice tilting my head sipping my tomato juice reading the note, my eyes widening at one part spitting my juice out. 'THEY.. THEY KNOW?! GOD! I mean.. maybe they wont be a threat??.. Hopefully not a human..' I think biting my hand softly it bleeding slightly

I spit out my blood realizing its in my mouth and wipe my hand on my shirt groaning "Ew... My blood tastes REALLY bad... I hate it." I sigh quietly before writing back onto the note and closing the locker door after I go inside and start to doze off quickly.

"Yeah Yeah. As long as your not a threat to my classmates and ME especially. I guess its fine. DONT TELL ANYONE. About us. They forgot and i'd like to keep it that way." The note says in slight whoozy and sloppy writing a tiny smile with little fangs coming out of its mouth.

(wow im tuckered out and it was only 450 words. Jesus. I'm REALLY lazy..)