Getting along with Mirabel

Mirabel's POV:
I stared at Y/n as she looked back, she quickly looked away. I kept staring though. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she's perfect. I noticed she slightly looked over at me and looked away upset, I wonder what's wrong.. "Okay everyone go sit the table it's dinner." Abuela said loudly. "Ow, please keep it down a little" Dolores replied.
"Oh. I'm very sorry Dolores." Abuela said. It sounded like she was being sarcastic, but oh well.

Back to Y/n's POV:
We all sat down and I was directly opposite Mirabel. Great. We are waiting for our food and I notice Mirabel looking at me so I look back at her. "What. Is there something on my face?" I say rudely, I feel bad though. "Oh I uh- n-no I just Uhm." Mirabel replied stuttering. Is she blushing? "Ooooo, Mirabel está enamorada de Y/n~" (Oooo, Mirabel is in love with Y/n~) Said a boy with light brown curly hair and brown eyes. "Camilo! No la avergüences entonces!" (Camilo! Don't embarrass her then!) Said a woman with red curly hair, green eyes and a yellow dress on. I look at Mirabel who is now completely red. She looks up at me then quickly shoots her head back down. I was about to say something but then food came through. As we were eating food I saw Mirabel staring at someone with a red face. I look over and it's me!? I'm blowing kisses to Mirabel?! "Camilo! Stop it!" Shouts the woman with red hair. "I'm very sorry Mirabel and Y/n by the way, I'm Pepa this is Félix, Camilo, Julieta, Abuela, Bruno, Agustín and Luisa! The rest you have already met haven't you?" I nod and say "Pepa is a very pretty name ma'am." Pepa had a rainbow over her head. "Thank you so much dear! But you don't have to call me ma'am just call me by my name." She says and I nod in reply. I finish my food and excuse myself upstairs, so does Mirabel. "Hey wait up!" I hear a voice say behind me. I stop and turn around. "Sorry about my cousin, es un poco idiota." I giggle and turn around again. As I walk up stairs a hand grabs my shoulder. "Hey want to hang out?" Mirabel asks. I stand there and blush a little.

Mirabel's POV:
Why did I say that!? She's just saying there. Oh god what do I do!?!?!? "Sure" she finally reply's. Wait really? "Oh uh okay then lets go" She followed me while looking at the ground. I wonder why she is so shy? It's cute. We get to the room and casita opens the door for us. "gracias casita!" I say while walking in. I sat down on my bed and Y/n just stood there. "You can sit down you know?" I say confused. "Oh uh- yeah. But I want to sit on your bed.." she replied in a nervous way. What? Omg. "Uh sure then come sit down" I say with a blush on my face. We didn't say anything for a while then she finally said "Uh- so what are all the gifts your family has got?" Finally, something interesting. "My tia Pepa can control weather due to her moods. My Mamá can heal you with food, Isabella can grow flowers, Luisa is super strong, Dolores has super hearing, camilo el idiota can shape shift, Antonio can talk to animals and my Tio Bruno can see the future."
I told her. She looked amazed but then she asked the only question I didn't want her too. "So what's your's?" "Well uh- I... didn't get one.." she looked at me and frowned. "I'm so sorry, you must have been so sad when Antonio hot his gift." She said looking right at me. Before I can say anything she hooks her arms around my waist and hugs my tight. I was super shocked but then put my arms around her neck and hugged her closer.

Y/n's POV:
OMG SHE HUGGED ME BACK. I was super excited and my face ended up being red once we stopped. But it was okay because her's was too. We chatted a lot after that and was dying of laughter every minute. I loved her laugh, it was like a song. So beautiful. I ended up zoning out and Mirabel snapped her fingers to get my attention back. "O-oh sorry! I just got lost in a- Uhm. Dream?" I said. She looked at me confused but then shrugged and carried on talking. We didn't even notice the time. And I started to get tired. I yawned and ended up leaning my head on Mirabel's shoulder. I soon fell asleep there.

Mirabel's POV:
Omg. She is sleeping. On my shoulder! My heart is racing. Y/n is so pretty. I yawn and lean my head on hers. I end up falling asleep as well.

(Words: 833)