Talk

A/n note: You probably haven't noticed but I changed the ages a little. Y/n, Mirabel and Camilo are 17 years old and Luisa is 22! That's all <3

Y/n's POV:
We eat breakfast and Have a talk about what just happened with Asia "Why do you think she just leave?" Camilo asked while swinging his head around to look at me, I gave him a strange and concerned look as he rubs his neck. "I don't really know, but this necklace is beautiful. I wonder why she randomly bought it for me?" Mirabel looked annoyed "Aww Mirabel~ are you jealous?" She looked at me with an unimpressed look before answering my question "Yes." She said it so blunt which made everyone burst into laughter "At least she admitted it." Luisa said wiping a slight tear that had formed in her eye. I gave her a smile and looked back at Mirabel who was already staring at me "I mean it." She stared deep into my eyes "I know Amour." I said back while smiling and facing away from her to eat my food, she looked at the wall blankly for a few seconds before doing the same thing as me.

*after breakfast*
We all finish our food and put the plates into a pile, Mirabel picks the plates up and heads to the kitchen. I collect the cutlery and follow her into the kitchen, everyone else heads upstairs to get ready for the day. Mirabel washes the dishes as I dry them once she's done "Are you actually going with Asia tomorrow?" She looked up at before washing the dishes again. "Yeah I guess, are you okay with that?" Mirabel's eyes closed for a little but and she sighed. "Yeah I'm fine with that." "I'm not putting the Necklace on though, it seems.. off." Mirabel stopped washing the dishes and faced towards me "What do you mean?" "Well look at it, it's glowing." She looked at the necklace and squint her eyes "yeah I guess. Just give it back to her and say your allergic to that kind of metal." I nodded at her and she dried her hands. "Let's go get changed then, we at least gotta start the day" she said smiling at me, she held out her hand and I put the necklace down, taking her hand. We headed out the kitchen and went upstairs.

Words: 421
I'm so sorry that this is so short, I just don't have any ideas. I'll get some soon!