𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hey guys, back at it again with another fanfic for all you guys who loved the first one and for the ppl dem who love roadman, especially roadman Mikey. Also shoutout to my British people, you know the ting.

This is my second black x reader fanfic, be sure to check out the first one.

•This is a modern/University AU fanfic

• All of the TR characters are 18 +

• Some of the characters will be from my own personal headcanons

•There may be some smut later on in the story

• The story is set in the UK but will have some American aspects

•Will contain some British slang, feel free to ask in the comments if you wanna know what a certain word means :)

• They will obviously be out of character so yeah.... :)

• Weekly Updates

• Drug & alcohol use (marijuana)

• Original Characters are included in this story.

• A couple of surprise guests will be in this fanfic too.

• ⚠️- means incoming smut or smut like themes, the number of emoji's signifies how smutty it is.

________________________________
If there's any more points I'll be sure to add them :))

Original Characters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n L/n

• 21 years old

• 21 years old.
• Law Student.
• Attends Bonten University on a Scholarship.
• The only girl and has One half brother called Shawn who's half Puerto Rican.
• Kind and Generous, but quite antisocial most of the time. Don't test her though she can be a real bitch.
• Has always prioritised her studies over love, bread over happiness forever.
• loves a mix of Tyler The Creator, Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Summer Walker, DBE and Carti.
• Can Play the Piano and the Guitar.
• Has a ruby belly button piercing she was gifted on her 18th birthday by her best friend, and a triple helix on her right ear.

~

𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐳