Chapter 3

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

Chapter 3
𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟏:𝟐𝟎𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were met with a large knock on your door followed by an impatient Crystal. "Y/n if you don't open this god damn door right now."

"Fuck off, I'm sleeping." You groaned as you pulled your sheets over your head in annoyance. "I don't give two fucks if your sleeping, you can't just fuck a nigga and NOT tell me."

Your eyes widened as you jumped up from your slumber and ran towards your front door. You had completely forgot about your encounter with Mikey last night.

Once you guys made it back to campus in Mitsuya's car, you all got drunk in his dorm room and sang random songs on his mini karaoke machine.

That's the only thing you fully remembered about that whole night. You can't exactly remember how you managed to get back in your room last night, but at least you made it home safe.

"I'm coming Cris, damn." You sighed, unlocking the door before swinging it open, allowing Crystal to make her way inside. "Girl, do you know what time it is? I understand how you had a little hangover but ain't you got work today?"

You saw the time on your phone, followed by a missed call and messages from Hina. After the whole party last night, You totally forgot about your shift at the bowling alley you worked at part time.

It was one of those small jobs that could balance both your studies at Bonten, and your free time.

Due to it also being so close to campus, many people from the university found themselves doing part time shifts for quick money. "Fuck, I completely forgot."

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮 💜
——————————————-

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮 💜
Hey y/n, imma cover your shift for you cause I know you're asleep.

Mali told me all about the party last night, man you even had to tackle getting away from Kazu???

Must've been a myth.

But yh I'll cover it for a few hours, but I've got my own soon so get here quick okay xx

𝗠𝗲
Thanks Hina.

Last night was a drag and I overslept.

Gimme about half an hour.

I'll be there soon xx

————————————————————————————————-