Chapter 4

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

Chapter 3
𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞?

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟔𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors note: Yeah I know I've been taking the piss, but it's finally here...

"Oh I'm finna get real mad with your ass Kazu. What the fuck are you doing here?" You heard Crystal angrily speak as you ran towards the toxic couple. Your friend had on a pair of loose, grey Nike joggers with a tight white crop top.

"Well I saw your insta story, who were those guys you were hanging out with?" Kazutora interrogated as he fiddled with the gold chain which hung against his plain white shirt.

You stood behind Crystal, out of breath due to your running. Kazutora side eyed you emotionlessly as Crystal continued to yell at him. "That's really none of your business nigga, am I not allowed to have male friends?"

"No, you're not."

"Nigga let's not do that." You inserted yourself into the conversation. You always found that concept of double standards weird, especially when it came from someone like Kazu; he had so many female friends, so why couldn't Crystal?

Even if the guy upstairs was the same guy she'd been fucking for the last couple of weeks. "Oh shit y/n. When did you get here? I thought you were upstairs with Mitsu." Crystal asked you with shock.

You played along with her lie. "Oh I was, but then you never came back up and I saw Kazu outside."

"No you weren't, I just saw you with some guy outside campus." Kazutora said with a raised eyebrow.

The man wasn't buying it, you needed to come up with another lie on the spot as quick as possible. "Nah, he's my...weed dealer, yeah. I just went out to get more weed. You know how it is." You laughed.

"You could've just asked me..." The yellow and black haired male sighed, pulling out a fresh roll up and putting it to his lips. "Nah nigga, you're scary."

He lit the roll up and once again raised his eyebrows in offence. "What...How?"

"Do you really want me to answer that? Cause it would take hours to get through everything scary about you." You took the roll up from his hand and took a quick pull, passing it to Crystal as Kazutora eyed you.